Chapter Fourteen

Valentine's Day:
I wake up with Roan beside me, sleeping and comfortable. I'm glad he's here with me, I know yesterday was hard for him, even though our sex was incredible, he got betrayed by someone he cared about. With his arms still wrapped around me, I look over and see a note on the bedside table. I grab it, and love the beautiful breakfast alongside it. The card reads, "Happy Valentine's Day My Love. Thank You for everything you did yesterday, for Roan and for me. I've cherished you since the moment I met you in that little garden house, and I'll never get enough. Enjoy your breakfast, and meet me downstairs whenever you can." Aww. I love him so much. With the man beside me, sleeping so dreamily, I don't desire to go downstairs just yet. To lie here, just a few minutes more, captivated by Roan's gentle affection, I'm okay with going back to sleep. I close my eyes and ten minutes later, wake up to someone's lips kissing my inner thigh. I pull the covers up and watch Roan's face in awe. This is a nice way to wake up. I moan as he flicks his tongue over me and rapidly fucks me with his lips. The heat builds up and I come undone. He lifts his head up and collapses his body onto mine. "Good morning sexy." He says. "Happy Valentines day handsome." I say, kissing his lips. Our tongues twirl together in a romantic embrace and I roll over, on top of him. We're in our pajamas, but it's still so hot. Our kisses are sloppy and wet, and I'm obsessed with his lips. "Okay, we have to stop. I have a surprise for you." "No, I'm not stopping." He physically takes me off of him and I pout. "But I want you, and it's Valentine's Day, I should get what I want." "Shut up and follow me woman." I get up and he leads me downstairs. There's roses and chocolate covered strawberries, and a big teddy bear that I adore like a child. "This is from me, and David. We'll be taking you out today." "Yes we will." I hear David and run over to him. "Hi baby." He says, kissing me. I jump down from his arms and grab a strawberry, feeding myself a bite, and Roan one too. "Thank you for this, really. I have a surprise for you too, both of you, but it's for later." I smile at my thinking. I've been planning it for a while, but it's something they'll be pleasantly surprised with. I'm going to put on a show for them tonight, a dominant, strip tease kind of show. "Get dressed, we're going somewhere special." "Oh, where?" "We're getting massages." Roan's says, smiling. Massages? That's not very Roan and David Smith style. I get dressed into a simple dress, and we get into the limo. I've come to enjoy limo rides, especially the back of the car. They hand me champagne and Roan starts caressing my leg. My leg twitches and he licks his lips. David puts his hand to my underwear and Roan silences my moans with his hand, placing it over my mouth. David's fingers graze the top of my underwear, and he pushes them aside. He sticks them in, along with ice, something I hadn't known he'd been holding. The ice is chilling and fascinatingly relieving mixed with the sensational movement of his fingers. Roan lowers my dress, revealing my boob, and fills his mouth with it. David grabs my left leg and pulls it open, causing a burning on my groin. I bite Roan's hand and climax, squeezing my legs together, David's hand remaining in the position it is. I release onto his fingers and by the time they're done, I'm a hot mess. I slide my sleeve back over my boob, and close my legs. I want to please them, and while handling one of the Smith Men is enough, I like being able to handle both. I lay flat, half on my stomach, and prop my ass up on Roan's Crotch. I hear him unzip his pants and I get excited. I extend my torso between there bodies, and put my mouth to David's Pants. I quickly remove the buckle that's in my way, and slide his boxers down. The delivering size of his cock is appealing and I put all of him down my throat. As I move my head rapidly, I feel Roan enter me. I moan from the stimulation of having two men at once and Roan slaps my ass, hard. Maybe the driver heard, maybe he didn't, who cares. I motion my hips up and down, and my mouth moves along with it. The car is rocking and David has his hand running through my hair, gripping it tightly and I achieve my goal when he finishes into my mouth, and I swallow the liquid, proudly. Although, Roan isn't done with me yet. He picks me up and sits my ass down on his dick, filling me with pleasure. We pick up the pace and "Fuck Roan," slips out of my mouth. I orgasm just as he does and we scream in enjoyment. When the back of the limo sex affair is over, the driver says, "We're here!" Yeah, he definitely heard us. We adjust our look and step out of the car. Making our way into the spa, I change into my robe and me and the men meet in a stunning dim-lighted room. "When are the masseuses going to get here?" I ask. "We are your masseuses." David says. Oh. I'm more than fine with that. I lay down and David gets in front of me, while Roan gets behind me. Roan's hands travel to my butt, and begin to rub. David puts cream on his hands, rubbing my back muscles and untightening the knots that have developed in my back. Roan hugs the curves of my hips and slowly pressures his fingers into the soft dent of my skin and I'm comforted by both his and David's sweet and gentle touch. "Flip over." I do as David says, putting my back to the board while Roan opens my robe. I'm naked and his eyes light up at the site. David goes on to move his hands to my chest, digging his thumb between my breasts, as he whispers under his breath "I could fuck you all day." Roan's hands slip to the area just above my stomach, beside it, a masochistic lip bite comes from me when he puts burning hot stones between my thighs, and on the middle of my stomach. David grabs a whip and hands it to Roan, surprising me. He runs it down my right hip and I flinch. I start to breathe heavy and David says "Relax." I do as he says and lay all the way back. Roan's running the whip all over my body and it's secretly one of the most pleasing things he's done all day. David continues to massage me, and I'm completely zen. My heart rate slows, and I'm steady with the relaxation.
After an hour of nothing but pure tranquility,
They take me to an elegant restaurant, and we get seated under a shiny and huge chandelier. "What do you want to drink?" The waiter comes over and asks. "I'll have a glass of Merlot please." I answer. "I'll have a whiskey on the rocks." Roan answers. That's such a manly drink. "And I'll have a whiskey sour." David answers. I choose to bring up a sensitive topic that needs to be questioned. "Okay, I have two things to discuss with you." I tell them. "Alright." They respond. "I need an answer as to why you don't consider your biological mother your mother, what went wrong?" I ask David. "There's not much to talk about. She's been a vindictive Cunt my whole life and I never put up with it. Roan was a young father at seventeen, so I don't blame my mother for leaving, to a certain extent. But through the years, I've bonded with Roan, in more of a brotherhood way, and I respect him sticking around and giving me the life I have now, which includes you. But Victoria has done everything in her power to expose us, and expose the life we lead." He explains. "The mafia included?" "Especially the mafia. But we've threatened her enough times, that I think she's learned the lesson." "Thank you for that, telling me this." "What about you Roan? When did you relationship begin with Victoria?" I ask. "In high school, she was my first official girlfriend, but I never loved her. It was mainly sex, and for the status she could use, that she was dating one of the hottest guys in high school." "Oh don't be so full of yourself." I tease. The waiter comes over and asks if we're ready. "I'll have a steak, well done." Roan says. "I'll have steak and lobster, also well done." "I'll have Mac and Cheese." I order so informally. After we order, we're left with nothing but simple conversation and that's rewarding in itself. "How are you with Victoria being married to Greg?" I ask. "They deserve each other, those assholes." David says, but Roan stays silent. "Roan?" I say, endearingly. "Don't push Claire." he responds, harshly. "Okay." I look away. There's tears forming in my eyes, and it's stupid that I'm crying because he won't open up to me. I guess it's just the fact that I've opened up all of myself to him, and he's still cautious to fully open up to me. I suck it up and pull it together. One day I'll really unravel some of the leftover mystery that is Roan Smith. I'm content with the relationship I have with David. The playful, sexy, and happy connection we've built. It can be hard maintain two different personalities though. The sexual part comes easy, but some of the emotional is still lacking. I'll get there though, I haven't been in a relationship with these two men for that long. The food comes over and I love how cheesy my dish is. When we finish our dinner, I order a limoncello alcoholic drink and drink it fast, not by choice but more by satisfaction.
When we get home, I instruct Roan and David to go into the 'free room.' It's one of the biggest rooms in the house, and I've completely transformed it. There's a pole in the middle of the floor, pink and red lights are beaming from the ceiling, and the mirrors on the wall give it an extra appealing taste. I get dressed into a little string lingerie piece, with diamond pieces covering my nipples, and I put on black heels. As a young adult I did gymnastics, and took dance classes, so I know how to use my body. I walk in and see Roan and David blindfolded, just as I wanted them. I unblind fold Roan first, and he gasps at my look. I then take off David's and he moans at the view.
The song "Fuck You All The Time." Starts playing and I go over to the pole.
"Early in the morning when I think about you. I hit you like what you saying, and in the morning when I want to fuck you, yeah."
Plays, and I put one leg around the pole. "I hit you like what you saying, I could fuck you all the time."
I put both legs on the pole and spread them open. I let go, only holding onto the pole with one hand and rub my half exposed spot with the other.
Roan's POV:
Holy shit. Seeing her like this, dressed with that red on, moving her hips and luscious legs like that, I'm going to lose control. When she starts to pleasure herself with her legs wide open, I let out a pathetically desperate groan. My eyes are admiring as my cock is pulsating and needy.
David's POV:
While I watch her spread her legs and press her fingers against her own pussy, I start to salivate and sweat. The physical attraction I have to this woman is unlike anything I've ever felt before. How the site of her curves and her devilishly sexy body can make me cum so easily.
Claire's POV:
I watch Roan's bulge get bigger, and David's eyes widen, and I know they're captivated. I slide down from the pole and onto the floor, facing the mirror. I do a split and grind my ass up and down, watching there reactions behind me. When my favorite part of the song comes on, I walk over to Roan and put my ass on top of his clothed crotch. I grab him by his tie and pull back as I bend backwards, my head nearly touching the floor. He kisses my chest, and when he does it I hush away his mouth with my fingers. No touching just yet, I want to tease. I stand up from Roan and sit on David, back facing towards him, ass near his lower stomach. I thrust my hips viciously and open his legs, pressing myself up against him, feeling his hardness rub against me. I stand up and go back to the pole, doing a different position and swinging around, watching my men thirst over me. I bend one leg over my head and one leg twists onto the pole, sinking into the position I'm withholding. I fall backward and onto the ground, purposefully. Putting both hands on the pole, I slide down and begin to rock my hips and ass around, slowly and seductively. When the songs over, another song comes on called "Heaven," and the timing is accurately represented as I unclothe David and Lower myself onto him.
"All good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you."
Roan gets jealous that I've allowed David to fuck me, so he rips his shirt off pants off and sticks his erection out, placing it between my tits. He fucks my boobs and I squeeze them together, rubbing them on him, watching him writhe. David jolts into me continuously and roughly and I whimper an orgasmic sound because of how aggressive he is. I love getting fucked so nastily, so hard. Roan removes his dick from the middle of my boobs and places it in my mouth. I suck him willingly, getting pleasure out of his groans. He thrusts into me as David pounds into me, holding onto me so I don't fall, and bending me back so he could suck on my neck while doing it. "Fuck." David exclaims. "Claire." Roan moans, fingering me rapidly. I look down, and the vision of his one finger going off on me is so fucking pleasurable. I continue to suck him, while David passionately presses into me. I make my way down with my mouth and put Roan's scrotum to my lips, rolling my tongue on it. I reposition myself to get more comfortable and bend over David's cock, in front of Roan's, and move fast, unable to slow down, eager to cum multiple times by fucking two men at once. My pussy squirts onto David's cock, and it's ecstatic. Roan comes into my mouth, and just as I'm squirting, David's filling me with his expulsion. I fall into David's arms and he holds me up. My muscles are sore and my body is heated. Breathless, I say, "Happy Valentine's Day," greatly fulfilled.