Chapter Nineteen

I enter the Red Room and am automatically intimidated by David's rough touch. "I'll take you first, and Roan will punish you whenever he feels like it." "Okay." I say. "Don't. Talk." David demands. I nod, and bite on my inner cheek, holding back my words. He swiftly locks the door behind him and says "I want your clothes on the floor." I unclothe myself as he watches, and takes his shirt off. He comes over and grabs a fistful of my hair, then pushing my body to bend down in front of him. He moves my ass against his crotch and pumps his hips forward. "Reggie couldn't fuck you like I could." He says, anger clear in his voice. He walks over to a drawer full of sex toys, and picks up a hard object. One I don't know the name of, one that hasn't been used on me yet. This is exciting, but a little bit scary at the same time. I remember the safe word, though. He slaps my ass with it and I moan in pain. "You didn't touch him, right?" I don't answer. He slaps me again and I scream, "No, I wouldn't do that to you!" "Good." He slaps me once more and Lifts my body from the position I'm in. "Lie down." I move to the bed and does as he orders. He gets handcuffs, a blindfold, and a spreader bar and walks over to the bed. He motions on top of me and handcuffs me to the edge of the headboard. When he puts the blindfold in my mouth, and has me bite down on it, I'm confused. As I thought he was going to cover my eyes with it. But when I see him go to the burning candle and put it out, I'm even more confused. He puts some hot candle wax on his fingers, never flinching, and spreads some on my stomach. Oh. Pain. He bends down in front of my legs as he continues holding the candle above me, using it to my defense. He sticks his tongue into me and says, "Could Reggie use his tongue like this?" He works fast, making me come and making me grip the sheets so easily, I can't come up with an answer. "Exactly." He moves to put the candle wax to my pussy, and I let it happen. But when it does, I shiver in pain. "No, stop." I say. "Purple." I blurt out. "Alright. I'm done with this anyway." He uses the spreader bars and sticks his fingers into me. I moan out of pleasure. He picks up metal balls next to the bed and sticks them into me. Ow. Hm. It's a good ow. "Do you want me to stop?" He asks, so carefully. "No." I bite down on the blindfold. "That's what I thought." He sticks the balls all the way in, and rotates them. Putting a mysterious feeling on my clit, one I favor and can't get enough of. "Touch another man that's not Roan or I, and I'll make sure you call out my name in pain." He takes them out and licks the moisture that has built up on my clit. He gets himself together and my god does he look hotter than before. It may be bad, but I like this version of him. This enraged side. He's usually playful and happy, but seeing him angry turns me on. I don't know if I should be ashamed of being attracted to torture, but I am. "If you go near that man again, I won't fuck you ever again." He says, seriously.
I know he's lying though. He can't keep his hands off me, he continuously makes that obvious. But I won't go near Reggie again. He walks towards the door and puts his hand on the knob. "And Claire," "Yes?" I ask. "He has a small dick anyway." A grin appears on his face as he walks out. There it is. That grin I can't get enough of. God, do I love him. Every side of his complex personality fascinates me, and I won't betray him again. I get up, ready to dress myself, when someone unlocks the door. He's back? Oh, I guess it's Roan. But when I see Reggie Richardson's smug face appear, staring at me, I move quickly to cover my naked body. I can't move fast enough though. Eventually being able to hide myself with the bed blanket, I yell. "Get out!" "No." "Excuse me?" "No." He says again, smile growing even wider. He walks closer and rips the blanket off my body, exposing my bare nakedness to his eyes. My mind tells me to pick the cover-up off the floor, but my body becomes hesitant. Why the fuck does my body never listen to my brain? "Wow." He manages to get out through his thick with lust eyes. "I didn't expect you to be this sensational." He backs me up against the wall and lifts my left thigh, putting it around his back. I put my hands against the wall, eager to not touch him. I won't put my hands on him. But I know I can't get him off of me, even if I tried. So why try at all? Why not just... enjoy the moment. No, Claire, N- I'm distracted by his lips placed on my tender breast. He kisses my breast before licking my nipple and twisting it with his mouth. He lifts his head and our faces are a simple inch apart. "You like this, don't you?" I gulp out of my salvation and say "No." "Then why aren't you touching me? You can move me out of your way any time you want, love." I stutter and when I attempt to function enough to get words out, he puts his lips on my neck. I moan and orgasm, feeling all the wetness fill up my clit. I'm flustered as my skin becomes hot and my cheeks turn red. "You want me, don't you." He says, knowing the answer. "You want me to thrust my cock into you, leading you to scream me my name over and over again as you orgasm over our sex. Don't lie to yourself baby. I know you do." I bite on my lip. Get yourself together Claire Stone. Come on. "No. Actually, I don't want this. I don't want you. I don't want you at all. So you can leave now. Because I have two men, and there names are Roan and David Smith." I stand up for myself. And once those words leave my lips, he backs away and releases me from his grip. "You'll be over them soon. Trust me. And when you are, I'll be there." He leaves the room and I take a deep breath. Jesus Fucking Christ. What is Reggie Richardson doing to me? And why is my body enjoying it so much? Finally getting myself together, I throw my clothes back on. I need a shower. Then I'll grab food, outside of this house. I have to get the fuck out of this chaotic mess of a household. I basically power walk to my bedroom, and once I'm there, I see Roan sprawled across my bed. He's asleep. Why is he just... sleeping? I'm startled by David's presence behind me when he says, "He does that sometimes." "Does what?" I ask. "When he's pissed off and has nothing to fuck, punch, or play with, he drinks Bourbon and knocks out." "Oh." "And Claire, I want you to know I'll never hurt you. I'll never do something to you that you don't want. I love you." And In this sudden moment I realize that balancing two men isn't easy. It'll never be. But I appreciate them, and I have to learn some self-control, along with expression. Maybe there is something missing from me, I feel it deep down I just don't know what it is.
I'll figure it out.
I cover Roan with a blanket, and adjust his head on the pillow, hoping he's comfortable. Making my way to the shower, I gather a new outfit, one comfortable but not too shabby to walk outside in. Maybe I can meet up with Demetria, If shes still around. I need a best friend, a sister. I've never had that relationship or role model, especially not with my mother. The thought of my mothers well being hasn't crossed my mind once, and although it may sound selfish, I'm better without her in my life. I have no desire to grow close to her anymore, simply because every time I've tried, I've gotten rejected miserably. Every attempt is just another fail, and I'm not willing to take that risk anymore. I text Demetria before going into the shower, "Hey, are you around?"
I make my way into the shower and clean everything off of me, as I wash my hair. Roughly 40 minutes later, I dry off and change into Pre-Pajamas. I look to my phone and see a response.
Demetria: Hey Claire! Yes, I'm awake. :) I was needing a little vacation from reality, so I stayed, want to stop by? Girls night?!
Claire: Yes. Girls night indeed. I'll pick up the wine, text me the address!
I needed this. To have a friend. Maybe that was what I've been missing.
I prepare myself and leave the house. Stepping out, the fresh air feels good on my smooth skin.
One Long Drive Later...
I arrive at her house, and am amazed. It's so cozy and simple. We greet each other a brief hello, and even hug. When I step in, it's even better. The simplistic details are stunning, filled with beautiful glowing rose gold lights, nice wooden tables and furniture, and a large tv screen sitting only a few feet away from the couch. She gives me a little house tour and I take in everything. So modern, so chic. It gives me a sense of her independence, and then, it clicks. This is what I need. A home of my own. Something I can call my own, a safe space. I hadn't realized this had been affecting me so deeply, but it has.
It's lovely being in a house with two wonderful men, whom I get to call mine. But, independence is something I have yet to gain, yet something I'm very fond of. Plus, I still have money saved up and I would love to spend it on something valuable. I would still live at The Smith's, since everything is set up so nicely, but an apartment could be my getaway place for reading, writing, and overall relaxing. Coming here was a great idea. "Would you like anything to drink?" She asks. "I brought the wine, bring two glasses over here!" I suggest, fun tone lightly being used. She takes out some chocolate and brings over the glasses. We sit on the couch and drink this amazing red wine I picked up, and eat the dark chocolate she has brought to the table. Team Work. "So, how is your living arrangement?" I ask her. "Well, I work online as a PR representer, so I do have free time to go where I want. Which is why I travel a lot, close to home though because I have flying anxiety and am usually alone." Wow. She's a lot like me. "That's so fun! What do you do?" "I'm an assistant at Vanity Fair, and I post on all of there social media to keep everyone updated. I also send emails out, and proofread some before sending them out. It's a very interesting job."
"That's great!" I say, genuinely. "What do you do?" She asks. Another thing I don't have an answer for. I know I'm only twenty four, but she's younger than me and already hustling harder. I can't expect men to take care of me forever, and I won't.
Mental Checklist
Get a job.
Get an apartment.

"Hopefully I can work at a writers company, or become a journalist. But my real dream is to be an official published Author, it would make my life complete." I tell her. "It takes a lot to be a writer, most people think it's easy, but I know it's not. I admire you for it!" There's a sudden knock on her door, and she says "Pizza's here!" Before answering it. "You ordered pizza!? You're definitely my sister." I laugh.
A bottle of wine and a whole pizza later...
I'm slurring my words, and I know I can't drive home. I drank most of the bottle, and am mainly the one drunk, so if Demetria drives me home I know I'll be fine. "I can drive you! It's no big deal, I'll just take an Uber home." She kindly suggests. "Okay!" I sloppily say. I'm barely getting my words out, no matter how hard I try. I don't remember much of what happened on the car ride here, but eventually I get back to the house. Wow, I'm such a light weight. "It was nice seeing you." I manage to honestly say. "You too! Let's go shopping tomorrow, I know you need it." "Yes! I do indeed. See ya." I walk into the house and attempting to be quiet, I manage to unlock the door, but as soon as I step in I knock a lamp over. "Fuck!" I blurt out.
Shit. That was to loud. I look over and see David lying on the couch fast asleep. My vision is blurry, but I know he's been up waiting for me. Aw. He loves me. When I see a tall and muscular figure appear in front of me, I assume it's Roan. He picks me up and and takes me upstairs. I kick my shoes off and he lays me down and tucks me in, kissing my forehead before leaving. Why did he leave? Wait, Roan's right next to me. Oh, it must've been David. No, David was on the couch. Who else-
Oh.