Chapter Five

"Okay." I say, not knowing what to expect.
Roan unlocks the door and I feel David grab my ass, from behind me. David gets a sudden phone call and answers, leaving before introducing me to the room. But Roan, he looks hungry. There's a thirst in his eyes and a crave upon his lips as he wets them with his tongue and undresses me with his eyes. I look into the room, and am... excited. All the toys, all the things that can be used to please me, it's alluring. But I'm also scared. There's a lot of pain that can come with this room as well. I walk over to where whips and something I don't quite know the name of, await. Roan sees the fear fall upon my face at the sight of these things, and closes the door of the room, locking it. He comes over to me and says, "What are you nervous about Claire?" There's a switch of tone. A gentle touch to his toughness. A considerate emotion added to his masculinity. "I just... I don't want to get hurt." I admit. "I would never hurt you. These are used for your pleasure. Whatever you want to use, I will use on you." He says, holding my attention. There's a lightness that adds more attraction to my eyes, something that makes me crave him more. "But there's a lot you can do with whips instead of just whipping someone." He informs me. "Take off your clothes." He instructs. I do as he says and undress. The zipper to my dress gets stuck and I ask him to unzip me. His hands make my muscles tense, and my clitoris heave. He takes me out of my dress and underwear and bends down, putting his luscious lips on my voluptuous body. "I don't know why anyone would resist you." He says, taking the whip in his hands. He takes the loose end of the whip and drags it over my breasts. "See when I do this, it makes your nipples hard." He drags it down to my waist. "And when I do this you flinch, because you're waiting for me to make my way down." He makes his way down. "And when I outline the shape of your tender pussy, you get that feeling between your legs. That orgasmic, pulsating, needy feeling. Where you want to be touched, licked, and fucked until you come undone." I try to silence my soft moans, but they keep falling out into the air. "And when I do this- ,He kisses my inner thigh, and I start to sweat. "Your breathing increases, and your senses heighten because you're waiting. Waiting to be pleased like you've never been pleased before." He stands up, and comes behind me. He takes me by the neck and bends me over, putting my ass to his crotch. "When I do that, you wonder how it would feel. Me taking you from behind, taking your virginity from a different hole. One I could dive deeper into, one you wouldn't experience better with anyone else." That's it. I'm gonna come if he doesn't put his dick in me right now. I stay in the position he's put me in, and move my hips, rubbing my ass against his crotch. I hear him unbuckle his belt, and I know the adventure that awaits. He sticks himself inside of me, and at first, I'm uncertain about the feeling. But when he puts his hand on my throbbing pussy and rubs, along with the feeling of his pounding cock, I writhe. He pulls my hair and takes my neck into his palm, choking me. The faster he goes, the more I lose breath. When he hears me try to breathe better, he stops. But I don't want him to. "Roan." I say, grabbing his hand and putting it to my breast. I make his hand squeeze my boob as I demand "Choke Me." He grips my neck once again and tightens. He doesn't stop the speed, and within minutes I'm soaking wet. As he is, while he spills the liquid all over my back. Fuck, I like that more than I should. "I want to feel you." He says, bringing me to the bed. "You just did." I say. "No. I want to thrust inside of you until your body can't take it anymore." He rips his shirt off and I feel his strong arms. He grabs his cock and puts it inside of my vagina. He goes slow and the desire is killing me. Desire for him to just make me come again. But this- is somehow better. He's going slow, taking his time to enjoy me and allowing me to enjoy the moment. He's hitting every one of my spots over and over again. He thrusts inside of me, slow and steady, letting me revel as I feel his size. But when I make my way down with my nails, clawing his back with a lustful want, he picks up the pace. He steadies himself onto me, one hand above my head on the headboard, and one on the sheet. He centers himself towards the right side of my sweet spot, as he knows that'll get me there easily. I grab his butt, knowing that'll drive him crazy. He moans my name and it sounds so good mixed with his engaging eyes and rough body. I wrap my legs around the small of his back and my arms around his neck, drawing him closer to me. He rests his head in my hair, as he grinds his hips forward, continuously, making me explode in orgasm. I have desire coursing through my veins, a pool of wetness between my thighs, and an attraction so ultimately gratifying I could come by one gaze from Roan's heavy and intimate eyes alone. My body feels like it's on fire as I can't control the shaking of my legs, and the beating of my heart. He spills into me, as we reach our greatest climax together and moan each other's name. I expect him to be finished, but he goes on to say "I'm not done with you yet." He lifts me up, and handcuffs me to the bed. He takes his tie from the ground, and blindfolds me. I open my eyes and see darkness. I want to see his face, but feeling his presence is enough. I hear nothing, but feel a cool and sudden sensation hit my center. Ice. He's moving it in circles and I bite my lip, without even trying. I feel a hot liquid on my stomach, and although at first it burns, that feeling mixed with the cooling of my thighs, is sensational. He pours ice cold water on my nipples and I become an orgasmic mess. Without seeing him, I grab the back of his neck and push his face towards my nipple. He sucks it, and when he releases his mouth from the sensitivity, he flicks it with his tongue, causing me to beg for more. He makes his way down with his tongue and moves it in a way so thoroughly, I can't breathe. He hits the most tender pressure point and I can't control my body. I belong to him. My whole body is twitching as he puts my clit between his teeth, pinching my nerve and making me come to my greatest peak. I can't take any more. He licks me once more, and takes the blind fold and handcuffs off of me. Fuck. That was incredible. I look to him and am ready to hold onto the moment, in each others arms, but he gets up and leaves. When he exits the room, I feel empty. As much as I'm very full of pleasure and happiness, I wanted more.