Chapter Fifty-one: SHOWCASE

Start from the beginning

"Our mind creates thousands of scenarios we couldn't speak, but maybe I can help?" Ryujin spoke softly, her warm breath kissing the skin of her neck making her shiver. The blue-haired girl perked herself with her elbow supporting her and her palm on her cheek, smiling softly at the feline.

Yeji looked into the eyes of her loved one and it automatically made her forget what she was once feeling before. Out of nowhere, Ryujin pouted, puffed her cheeks, and crossed her eyes gaining a slight chuckle from the cat-eyed girl and Ryujin knew she succeeded. She grinned and gave her angel a slow and sloppy kiss on the corner of her lips making Yeji blush at the younger's sudden actions.

"Wh- what are you doing?" The light fury stuttered as she watch the night fury's eyes dilated. The latter smirked and licked her lips, never leaving the sight of the other's lips. Leaning down once again, she gave it a light peck almost like a feather-like sensation before she catch the bottom lip, sucking it slowly. Yeji responded to the kiss holding back a moan. She grabbed the hair of the other fury and brought her in closer as they continue their slow and passionate kiss. After a few seconds, Ryujin pulled away a little before licking the bottom lip of the older girl.They stopped and chuckled what they're doing when a ton of pillows hit every corners of their bodies.

"Get a fucking room!"

"If you want to have sex, don't do it live where all of us are literally inches away for fuck's sake!"

"I didn't raised you like this, little sister!" Dahyun exclaimed as she throw a slipper on her younger sister's direction.

"I don't know but I'm proud of her." Jennie smirked and gave Lisa a quick peck on the lips before pulling the taller girl into a tight hug.

"Jennie unnie is literally acting much more of a sister than Dahyun unnie." Chaeryeong chuckled earning herself the other pair of slippers. Yuna's sporty instincts were fast enough and she immediately caught it before it landed on her girlfriend's face. "This is war." She stated before throwing it back to her sunbaenim.

Then, the whole hour was filled with playful banters instead of peaceful resting.

Everyone is starting to warm up their vocals, stretching their legs, and finishing up the final touches. Few minutes left and the curtains will fall down in front for them to show what they've prepared.

Meanwhile, a group of hooded girls entered the auditorium and sat at the far side. The host started her speech with welcoming messages and gave a few acknowledgement for those who helped throughout the showcase process. Giving a highlight to the scouters from the different huge companies who gladly attended. Hearing the names of the companies being spoken throughout the speakers made the seniors even more nervous behind curtains.

"Hey, you guys will do amazing out there just like you always do." The youngest of the group encourages the seniors. As if on cue, the entertainer made their presence known.

"Let's welcome, our academy's light and pride." The host spoke in an elegant and soothing way earning a loud roaring of cheers coming from the other side.

The curtains fell down, the room was dark, an intense background music surrounded every corners of the room. The audience eyes are all situated on the center of the stage and once the beat drops, a blinding light turned on.

I got a lot of things
I have to do
All these distractions
Our futures coming soon
We're being pulled a hundred different directions
But whatever happens I know I've got you

Wendy sang re-enacting what Sharpey did on High School Musical. Her heavenly voice rang the ears of those who hears and everyone's jaws dropped not quite expecting the outstanding vocals the girl can produce with her small figure. The other members entered and did exactly what they had to do - as moving props, as singers, and as dancers. The song, which was dedicated for their graduating seniors, ended and the room went black once again.