Chapter Twenty-seven: Meet-and-Greet

Hwang Yeji's POV

UNKOWN NUMBER
QFORZ RH MVCG
QFORZ RH MVCG

This stupid motherfucker again? Whoever this is must be dumb they still don't get the call they're texting the wrong number. I rolled my eyes and tossed my phone to the side. I grabbed the note I got earlier and read it. Journal. Okay? What's with the journal now? I skipped towards my cabinet and looked for my journal. Once it's on sight I grabbed it. Alright, so what now? Is this supposed to talk? I mean duh it's Hyunjin we're talking about. I frowned and sat on the corner of my bed. I opened my journal, softly touching the surfaces of the vintage notebook, a slight smile occured on my lips as I read a few words I wrote back then. I scanned every pages, occasionally laughing as I realized how cliché I was especially when I talk about my past lover. I occured on the last page and noticed a messy handwriting. I looked closer, analyzing the small font. Is this a phone number? I grabbed my phone, typing the number, however, it doesn't exist on my contacts. So, this is Hyunjin's plan? We exchange numbers? Alright.

YEJI
Got ur message. What do u want?

A few seconds later, my phone lit up. She's a fast replier, that's rare nowadays. Meh.

HYUNJIN
Let's meet up

YEJI
Again?
You miss me that much?
Sorry, can't.

HYUNJIN
Are you sure about that?

YEJI
I've never been so sure in not wanting to
meet someone. You're the first one.
You should feel honored.

HYUNJIN
That's just the plan.
Bye, love, xoxo.

YEJI
🤢

HYUNJIN
😘

What a freaking maniac. I thought to myself. I tossed around the bed as I try to look for something to watch, but it feels like I've watched every single thing on NETFLIX already. I groaned and decided to just disturb my ungrateful sister.

Hyunjin's POV

"Our mission is a GO!" I shouted and celebrated, bringing the group into a big hug. We had a plan that if Yeji takes the offer tonight, we'll go with plan A which is not involving anyone tonight, but if she disagrees, which she did, it's definitely plan B.

"Go for scouting. Make sure you give her a big punch on the face. Hear me out, okay? A one hard punch. Just ONE. Then, run. We'll just give Yeji another message." I smirked, winking at Olivia as they depart. The rest of the group went out leaving me alone in the house. I took off my disguise and cleanse myself. Sighing in triumph as I lay on my bed, while the others do their job.

Chaeryeong's POV

"So, how's your day going? Any unlikely actions around you?" I asked Lia as we walk under the dimlight sky. A good hot chocolate would be so perfect right now. I can't wait to go home and rest my whole body. It's getting kinda late since we've decided to pass by a café, but, here I am thinking of having another cup of hot chocolate.

"Nothing. Today was rather peaceful and silent. I didn't feel bothered at all." She smiled as she locks her tiny arms in mine. We shivered under the cold breeze, laughs vibrating the paths we walked into. A few more streets and I'll drop her home. We live just five blocks away from one another, so, we've decided to just walk together after eating.

"So, we're here." Lia said and turned to me, bright smile plastered on her angel face.

"Are your parents home?"

"Nope. They won't be here until later."

"Do you want me to stay for a li-"

I wasn't able to finish my question when we were pushed apart from one another. I squealed in pain as my butt hit the rocky ground, bruising the elbow that I had for support. I looked up in worry when I thought of Lia. The scene shocked me and I felt paralyzed.

One person was holding Lia by her jacket, while the others stood beside her. When I managed to gather some of my strength, I decided to stand up, only to sit back down again when I felt someone grabbed my neck. "You're not going anywhere." It sounds like a girl. I tried to get the sensation while the person is close to me. I closed my eyes as I felt familiarity, her scent is familiar too. I looked up trying to get a look on the face but I couldn't, be that as it may, I noticed the shoes she's wearing. What the fuck?!

My thoughts got cut off when I heard Lia shouted and gasped for air. The people involved hurriedly ran away, giving me the opportunity to come at Lia. I brought her closer to me, I checked her face, cupping her cheeks softly. She winced when I accidentally touched a specific spot. Tears streaming down her face making me feel sadness and anger. I tried to hold in my tears and hugged her tight, clutching her jacket.

"It was them."

"Who?"

"The same people who injured Ryujin, Chae." I tensed and immediately I pulled her inside the house, locking it from behind. I went to the kitchen and poured some water on glasses, bringing them to the living room where Lia is. She's staring blankly at the table with tears dripping down her face. I placed the cup of water on the table, and did the same she's doing. After a couple of minutes which seems like hours for the both of us, I spoke up gulping the lump in my throat.

"We need to tell them, right now. We can't risk anyone else."

——————

Thank you, guys! Thanks for the votes and comments

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Thank you, guys! Thanks for the votes and comments. I appreciate it. I appreciate y'all. Let me give you some stars too since y'all have been giving me the same.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Ice meets Fire ||  RYEJI ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें