Chapter Forty-two: Unexpected Guests and Bromance

Jeongyeon's POV

"Remember when we planned on making a game about the Hyunjin situation?"

"Yes"

"What we did before in Yeji's house was just the start, now, let's go to the real deal."

I signaled Lisa, who immediately held the gym door open inviting the people on the other side. A number of seventeen girls entered the room enthusiastically roaming their eyes around. Some of my friends looked at me in confusion. I nodded and used a hand sign for them to calm down.

"Since we're having a bit of a personnel crisis, I gathered these few talented people to support us and join the collaboration we're having." Lisa stated calmly as she stood professionally in the middle. Momo stood beside her asking the participants to introduce themselves.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Loona imnida." The group of seven girls greeted, bowing, including Hyunjin.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Everglow imnida." Followed by the six girls, bowing at the same time.

The rest of us bowed to welcome them, smiling softly. We spread apart and said our individual greetings. Our "frenemies" are also here with us today, since the school council recommended it and wasn't taking a no for an answer. We tried to keep our friendship on a down low and pretend as if we're "not" okay.

"Hi, I'm Olivia. Nice to meet you." I stared at the person slightly shorter than me who is obviously beaming with excitement. So she is the other girl. Grinning, I took her hand and gave it a slight shake. "Jeongyeon."

"Uh, what's going on here?" Hearing my sister's voice, my eyes rapidly perked up.

"Oh, uh, well it's a collaboration." Tzuyu responded.

"With them? With Hyunjin?"

"Yes. Why not? What's wrong with her?" Wendy retorted back hurriedly, visibly feeling uneasy with the situation. Ryujin scoffed and pulled a reddened Heejin from her back.

"So, shall we start?"

Everyone nodded and went to their respective areas in front of the enormous mirror displayed in front of us. We began counting as we stretch our muscles to prevent muscle pain from accumulating after practice. After a few minutes of stretching and running, Nayeon stood in front of us and asked us to listen to her carefully.

"Our deal is the showcase. Since we have our actresses with us, singers, and dancers, we created an idea of us performing a small play as we portray our talents at the same time. So, basically, it is going to be a little bit like a high school musical thing." She pointed at me making me raise my eyebrows.

"What?"

"Come here and continue the plot. I'm feeling a little dizzy with all the running." She stated while sluggishly leaning on Irene's and Jennie's bodies who are laying on the floor looking like a corpse. Aish these unnies.

"Alright!" I exclaimed loudly, clasping my hands together right below my chin making them jolt up from their daydream. "What we're gonna need are some props women, police women, some detectives, a group of five friends, lovers, an ex-lover, and a thirdwheel, maybe." I explained as I write everything on the white board beside me. The marker screeches everytime it touches the board making them wince slightly. I showed them the songs that we will be using telling them which are and which not are the sound effects. "Some of the songs are already been choreographed, so for the late comers, someone from the dance club will be your instructor and that would be-" I raised the marker, waving it a little asking my friends for a little help. Ryujin raised her hand and pointed at Momo.