Chapter Seven: Stalker

Dahyun's POV

"Care to explain what happened yesterday at the court?" I said while scrutinizing the way my sister moves. She looked at me and sighed grabbing a banana, eating a mouthful. I rolled my eyes when she did not talk.

"First of all, don't roll your eyes on me because I was munching on my banana. Second of all, to answer your question, we were having a dance-off. And lastly, care to explain why you were all on your asses in front of the gym?" She said with an attitude lacing on her voice.

Well, that backfired. "Well, w- we you know, you know us, we were playing around and this and that w- we uhm fell like dominoes." I said nervously laughing, avoiding her eyes. Of course, I had to lie. Who would tell their sister that you and your friends were spying?!

She just looked at me with no trace of emotion on her face. "You are a terrible liar." Then, she stood up. "Anyways, I won't be riding with you today. I'll bring my motorbike because I'll have to pick up a few things. Bye." I nodded in approval. "You sure you'll go there alone?" She nodded then kissed my cheek and went out of the house. Once I heard the door slammed close, I released the breath I didn't know I was holding. I grabbed my phone and texted my girlfriend.

Baby 👰🏻
Yeji won't be riding with us today
And I think we're doomed
I'm a bad liar

Shin Ryujin's POV

I heard the car beeped, that was my cue. I got up and ran towards the kitchen saying my farewell to my mom. "Bye, mom! Take care on your way to work!" I kissed her cheek and left. "Bye sweetie! You take care too! I love you!" She shouted before I completely got lost in her sight.

I got inside the car and greeted everyone. The whole ride is dead silent, everyone is immersed on their phones, while Momo unnie is driving. I did my own thing and played solitaire on my phone while blasting hip hop songs on my headphones. We're now on our way to pick up Lia, then Dahyun unnie. Speaking of Dahyun unnie, my mind wanders to the name of Hwang Yeji. Remembering the moment, the feelings I had when we were dancing yesterday. It's like melting, but you're in a freezer. Not possible. Though, that's how it felt, and it's infuriating. I shook my head off as I try to recollect myself.

After a few minutes, we're now in front of Lia's house, right on cue, she ran and entered the car, greeting everyone joyfull at the same time. Once she's done, she turned her head towards me. I took one of my headphones to the side and said, "Hey?"

She playfully smirked and wiggled her eyebrows at me. I knitted my eyebrows, my lips puckered, telling her my response. "How's yesterday?" She bit her lip while smiling. Everyone in the car stopped what they're doing and looked at me.

"What's with yesterday?" I said pretending not to know anything.

They all hummed in response and I fixed my headphones on my ears. As if the devil is on favor, goddammit, we're already in front of the fury's house. Dahyun unnie went inside first, closing the door behind her.

"Yeji won't be with us this morning. She left early 'cause she had to pick up a few things. So, we can go." She said and kissed her girlfriend.

Lia moved forward putting her elbows on Momo's and Dahyun unnie's seats. "How did she go, then? She brought your car?" Dahyun shook her head in response. "She brought her motorbike." Everyone in the car perked up by their response, including me.

"Daebak! Really? I know she's fierce like that, but damn." Jeongyeon brags.

I kept to myself as they continue to gush over Yeji riding a motorbike, then, I fell asleep.

Hwang Yeji's POV

I entered the small cabin, smell of sweet coffee, freshly baked breads and cakes, engulfed my nostrils, closing my eyes as I do so. I sighed in contentment. I made my way to the cashier and ordered a ton of frappes, pastas, breads, and cakes for the whole gang. Call me elegant, I only do it for my friends. "Please serve it later. Is my granpa there?" I asked the waitress who gave me my orders. Woah, this is handful.