Chapter Twenty-two: Thursday (Part 2)

[continuation]

Hwang Yeji's POV

I looked up and try to find my other friends and if I could find something from the crowd. I nodded along to the song while the others sang along. At this point, I still don't really know what's the point of giving me a title of a song with a date and time. She could have said something more understandable and stop playing games with me. That's it. It's Hyunjin. I grabbed my phone and opened the notepad while the other hand holding the still unidentified paper sign. I tried to compromise every given details. I called for Jeongyeon unnie's attention so she could help me out.

"Aside from these dots and dashes that means the man who can't be moved. What else do you notice?" I asked her.

"Well, the date which is today, and a time after concert which is probably the time everyone's home, obviously."

I scratched my head since this mind game is slowly eating up my brain cells. I grabbed a pen and crossed out the code and date. I stared at the time warily.

"This maybe out of the blue but besides the fact that it's a time, don't you think it's a number of syllables or words of- nevermind. It doesn't make any sense." She said, flailing her arms to her sides.

"I think you're getting somewhere. Let me ask the others."

YEJI
So, Jeongyeon has this theory.

CHAERYEONG
What is?

YEJI
She thinks that the time indicated, the number rather, could be a number of syllables or words.

JENNIE
Syllables or words of what ?

DAHYUN
Could it be from the lyrics?

JEONGYEON
Most probably.

YEJI
Let me take a look again from her note earlier.

I took the note and studied it. "Yeji, don't you think the p.s. sign that she put there is a hint?" I looked at her as if heaven sent her here to protect me against evil. A freaking genius.

"You're more than what you look like." I said teasing her. She chuckled.

YEJI
So, we think the "FIRST things FIRST" from the note is a hint

NAYEON
Give me some time to process this shit

LISA
I figured it out.
I mean, Jennie figured it out.

JENNIE
The FIRST 8 syllables of the songs are: Going back to the corner where- annnnnddddd that's it

MOMO
And what the fuck was that supposed to mean?

I gasped and slapped Jeonyeon's arm in realization. She looked at me wierdly and asked me what happened. "I figured it out. I fucking figured it out." I almost stood up as the missing strings connected to the dots I had in my brain. The song stopped and the singers went backstage for a short break.

YEJI
I GOT IT !!!!!!

DAHYUN
WHAT WHAT WHAT

YEJI
She wants to meet up with me, today, tonight at 8PM.

8- Going back to the corner where-
PM- Pizzas are Made

She's asking me to meet up with her at the first place we ate together, tonight.

CHAERYEONG
AND SHE HAD US DO ALL OF THIS JUST TO SAY THAT?!??!

DAHYUN
IS SHE FUCKING INSANE???