Chapter Forty-eight: Confessions [M]

Comenzar desde el principio

I glared at the side of Ryujin's face hoping she would look at me so I can give her the fucking signal to stop what she's doing. We're not even together like officially or unofficially but here she goes doing something making me turned on. It's dangerous.

This danger reminds me of the first time we danced together and how it felt having her really close to me - it's poisonous. it's intoxicating. It reminds me of the first time we shared our food together and how she stared at my lips when wiping the stain on my lips. It reminds me of the first time we kissed passionately even though we knew our friends were literally on the other side of the door. And yes, I am lustfully and deeply in love with her and I am afraid she doesn't feel the same especially after all the lies I've brought her into.

We divided and paid our bills and they excitedly ran out of the restaurant gaining weird looks from the other customers. Fortunately for us, almost everyone brought their cars with them because if not, some would've to commute. The only one that will be struggling tonight and maybe tomorrow morning until afternoon are my neighbors since our cars will be invading the streets and my friends' loudass mouths will for sure bang the streets.

Parking our cars, we arrived safely at the destination. I immediately opened the door for them with a big smile on my face as I felt the happy vibes as they walk into the spacious room.

"Welcome homeeee!" Somi shouted and run to the kitchen with a posture of a ninja, with Rosie following her behind doing the same thing.

"Actually, I'm going to sleep now because I'm really tired. Who will be my roommates?"

"Since we have five bedrooms and right now our members are down to twenty-three then I guess the four bedrooms must consist of five each and the other one will have three people."

I nodded and opened my mouth but only to close it again when they pushed past me and raced their ways towards the bedroom. Sighing, I looked around at the now empty living room and turned off the lights following the rest upstairs. When I reached the hall, it was dead silent and the only things that are heard are the shuffling of feet and clicking sound made by locking the door.

"They must be really tired that they locked the rooms immediately." I mumbled as I twisted my doorknob wondering who will be my roommates tonight. Squinting my eyes at my dark room there was nothing but my queen-sized bed. Do I not have a roommate? That's gr-

"Hey." A deep voice whispered behind my ear and I felt a shiver crawl down my skin. I heard the doorknob made a locking sign making me gulp in nervousness. I felt my hands getting clammy as I walk towards my bed carefully as I navigate through the darkness.

I reached for the lampshade on the side table to give off some light since I wasn't able to turn on the main light but then a soft and cold hand stopped me from doing so. "Nope." Ryujin held my hand softly and intertwined them, placing it beside where I'm sitting at. I felt her warm breath near my face and that's when I knew she's closing our distance. My eyes finally adjusted to the dark and I was able to see her face.

But her eyes are different. Her cheeks are slightly flushed, her pupils are dilated and are oozing with something I couldn't place a finger on. She's a few centimeters away from mine, she smiled softly and using her other hand she laced her fingers on my untangled hair, brushing it all the way down while her eyes never leaving mine. That's it. I'm telling her.

"I need to tell you something." We both said at the same time making us chuckle.

"You go first." I said as I squeezed our intertwined hands.

"No, you can go first."

"No, you should do it first."

"How about let's just say it together at the same time?" I giggled and nodded.

"On the count of three, let's say it together."

"One." I heard her took a deep breath and it made me nervous.

"Two." Sighing one last time, I told her,

"I'm in love with you." Our eyes widened in shock, but soon a tear escaped my eyes. I chuckled in amusement and she did the same. She sat on my lap and immediately held me around her arms.

"Holy shit." She uttered then giddily swayed us back and forth. I bit my lip and snuggled my face closer to her neck giving it a kiss. "I love you." I breathed out. I felt the amount of zoo escape from the walls I once built up. Ryujin let out the beast in me and I'm lucky to feel this way again.

She moved her face away from mine a little bit and cupped my cheeks, "I have always been so scared of falling in love again. I've always been so scared of trusting someone again. I know I should've left you the moment you lied to me about everything but the gravity seems to be bringing me back to you with every step I take. I've always been so scared of feeling butterflies again." I sobbed and wiped the tears escaping from her eyes. She chuckled softly and pinched my cheeks.

"Then, one day, heaven asked me to look back in your eyes and I will see something for me not to lose hope for. You made my heart beat once more. You saved me. You lit up the fire inside my freezing heart and I am thankful for that. You are my blessing. You are my friend, my bestfriend, and I am in love with you."

I grinned at her as the tears continue to stream down our faces. "I never knew you were a poetic angel." She slapped my arm softly and hid her face on my neck.

"To be fair, I'll let out my poetic shit side too. Ryujin, I've always liked you ever since even though we quarrel a lot. Your banters are one of the reasons I talk to you. For me, you're funny, caring, and bitchy too at some of the times- ow" I winced softly when she pinched my side at the word "bitchy".

"I'll let that slide for now. Let me continue this. So, as I was saying. You're unpredictable but in my eyes you have always been wearing your heart on your sleeves. Through your cold exterior, I've always known there's something more beneath you. Want to hear something cliché? You tamed the fire inside me. You make me melt. You make me calm. You make me become someone I've always wanted to become. I am thankful for that. I am thankful to have you beside me at all times. I'd love to deal with your annoying ass all the time. I love you as you are. I'm scared of admitting all of these to you at first because I thought you don't feel the same, but my whole being is happy to know that we share the same touch of hearts."

She looked back in my eyes, biting her lips with a grin. My eyes shifted from her sinful eyes and towards her inviting lips. Our hands didn't much help the situation as I felt the softness of hers beneath mine and my thoughts wandered to something very sinful.

She grabbed my head and brought our lips together making me groan in surprise. I kissed her back with the same amount of passion. I slide my hands from her thighs to her hips and pulled her closer to me as the feeling in my abdomen intensifies. She started to rock herself slowly on my lap as she removed her lips from mine and went to bite and suck my neck in a painfully slow motion making me moan in ecstacy.

"Fuck, Ryujin."

"I love you too, Hwang."

She pushed me aggressively on my back and we spent the night pouring the love and lust we once held back before.

————————
👉🏻 that's how we hit the whoah ig

ONCE AGAIN, thank you for your time!! also, please have some time doing atleast one of the things you love to do the most atleast once a day

ONCE AGAIN, thank you for your time!! also, please have some time doing atleast one of the things you love to do the most atleast once a day. take it as if it's a medicine and you'll find yourself become someone you always wanted to be.

will always remember and love you guys from the bottom of my hypothalamus 🥰