"Don't forget to text me if you're home now." They nodded and left shortly.

I sat on the chair beside tzuyu's bed once the door closed. I sighed.

"Can I sue the family that adopted you?" I asked her, even though Iknow she won't answer me back because she's still fast asleep.

We have the money to fucking sue them, but I won't make any move unless Tzuyu gives me permission to do so. "You don't deserve this."

I heard the door behind me opened again. I sighed before standing up. "Eomma, I said--"

"We bought some food." What the! "I thought you two already went home."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow at me. "For your information, Nayeon, it's already midnight and you're girls. Do you think we'll let you be here alone? Some guys may enter this room and--"

"Why don't you just say that you wanted us to talk while Jungkook take care of Tzuyu." And this time, I raised my eyebrow at him. Why would men enter this room? Duh, it's not like there are no guards guarding the entrance.

Jungkook went to the table and put the plastics he's carrying.

"Here." He handed me a cup of coffee. I mumbled a simple 'thank you' and sits back where I sat earlier before they came back.

"What did the doctor said about her condition?" Jungkook asked.

"The doctor said you should get the fuck out of her life and never come back again, motherfucker."

How bad I wanted to say that but there's still kindess left in me so I didn't.

"She had anxiety before she entered college. She started going here when she reached 4th year in highschool and she was diagnosed with depression, maybe when she reached 1st year in college."

"You were the only one who became her boyfriend so I assumed that you know about the bruises and wounds on her skin the whole time before I found her, and you know who did this to her."

"I-I don't."

"You don't? Really--"

"I don't, but when she accidentally lifted one of the sleeves of the clothes she wore, that's where I saw it."

"Whatever."

"Stop blaming Jungkook for what happened, even you didn't even expected this."

Yes, I also didn't expected this but fuck, let's be fucking reasonable. Her bullies, her adopted family, and him are the reasons why she had depression!

I wanted to ask her about this right after she wakes up but they say that people who has mental problems should take it slow in order for them not to have panic attacks and such.

"You're with her for the past five years, did she told you about something that happened to her in the past?"

"She's adopted, that's all." I answered.

"How did you find her?" The motherfucker asked. "Lying on the sidewalk across our street."

"She changed her course when we reached--"

"Of course, she did, because all your obsessed girls bullied her to her death. And you didn't even stopped them."

The door bursted open. Revealing Hara who's still catching her breath.  "OH MY GOODNESS! TZUYU! NAYEON, IS SHE--WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING IN HERE?!"

Sana and Mina entered the room after her.

"Is she okay?" Hara asks. I thought only the three of them went here, but I was wrong after Jin and Jimin entered the room.

"She fainted."

"Why?!"

"To make the long story short, something triggered her anxiety."

Someone, rather.

"ANXIETY?! TZUYU HAS ANXIETY?!" The three of them gasps. After sipping on my coffee, I told them the doctor told us, except that Jungkook is the one who triggered it.

"So, it means when we found her in the school, the time when you changed your course, she's already suffering from depression." Hara sits down on the couch. "Yeah, but she already has depression and her bullies worsened it."

"We were really worried about the two of you since you didn't came back after he..." Sana trails off. "These two wouldn't let us go out because they said the two of you were safe with them, until Hara called us, saying that you guys are in the hospital."

"She's going to be okay, right?"

I shrugged both of my shoulder. "I hope so, she just needs to stay here for a little more longer."

"What are you gonna do now, Nayeon?" Hara asks.

"Find me someone who can find her birth certificate and the other papers that we will be needing so we can finally adopt her."

"I'll ask my parent's for help." I nodded.

"Are her bullies the only one who caused her to have depression?"

"No, the family that adopted her always beats her to death." I answered. "We were both bullied in our University, especially her."

"Omo..."

"I changed my course to be away from them. She followed a year after, my parents and I took her in when I found her lying on the sidewalk across our street, she looked dying. She said ran away from the home she thought is really home."

"Hara, also ask them to find someone to find the family that adopted her, I need to have an information about her so when she wakes up, I'll ask her if I can sue those demons." She nodded her head.

"We can help if things go wrong." Sana smiles.

"Tzuyu's awake!" Mina shouted, making us look at to tzuyu.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. "U-Unnie.."

Her eyes wandered around, and when her eyes widened, I'm sure. she already saw Jungkook.

"What are you doing in here?!"