All The Right Moves- Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Charlie

Drew's season was well under way and I felt with each passing month, this baby was more than ready to come out.

I knew that I wouldn't make it to my due day which was in the first week of January. There was just no way.

Whenever Drew was away for a game, he'd make Ethan and Blake stay with me, which in turn led me to stay with them as I didn't want them to have to feel burdened thanks to Drew's protectiveness.

Ethan never took my side on that though.

Those men, I would never understand.

It was December now, marking my last two months into my pregnancy, and we were all gathered to go to Drew's game that was home tonight.

Everyone decided to join us, Ava, Jack, Mitch, even Blake brought Clay with us as Ethan had rallied the group to support Drew.

As well as them, Drew's parents and El had decided to join us also.

Tonight would mark Drew breaking an all-time record which was huge in the NFL We all wanted to be a witness of it and celebrate with him.

We were all confident that he would hit his goal today, knowing that Drew averaged that amount of Touchdowns per game.

Gathering outside the stadium, we all were filled with excitement and adrenaline.

"Purple suits you well, El!" I stated giving her a hug.

"Purple will suit my niece even more when she's here!" She stated excitedly.

"And if she's a he?" I asked.

"Even better," She replied laughing.

With it being December, we were all bundled up warm yet were all relieved that we would be sitting inside the VIP box office. It was closed in with heat blasting, making me more than relieved.

"Shit, you're huge." Mitch stated as he full on gawked me.

Ava slapped the back of his head, "She's pregnant, you asshole.

Ethan came from behind him and slapped him on his head as well, "And don't check her out unless you want Drew to beat your ass."

Flipping him off, I rolled my eyes as I walked past him.

"Give me a reason not to slap you right now," I told Mitch.

Lifting his arms up in surrender I added, "There's a reason your ass is still single, you moron."

"Let's get going. The game is about to start!" Blake shouted causing everyone to holler.

"Let's goooo!" Jack shouted causing everyone around us to cheer in support.

That caused us all to laugh.

Finding out section had been easy as we were directed by the security team. Beside us was the Ravens owner and the Coach's family. It was nice that they treated Drew so well and his family.

"Charlie! You look great!" Olivia, the owners wife stated as she greeted me.

"Thank you. As do you. I'm so nervous!" I told her.

Laughing, she responded, "Don't be. Drew is a phenomenal player. Are you going down to congratulate him once he reaches his goal?"

Nodding, I replied "That's the plan. I'm so proud of him."

She beamed at me, "It's well deserved. He's a great player, but an even better individual. He's lucky to have you."

"And I'm lucky to have him, truly." I replied.