All The Right Moves- Chapter 40

Chapter 40

"I'm thinking that this whole Bachelorette idea is not such a good move after all," Blake stated as we walked into the bar.

"And why is that?" I asked scanning the crowd.

"This place looks crowded as heck. I don't remember the last time I entered a Bar without Ethan." Blake stated breathing in as she took in her surroundings.

I laughed, "Well that's a damn shame. You need some girl time and this is a good excuse for it!" I told her grabbing her to follow my lead.

We were at the local bar meeting Kenna and her girls for her bachelorette party. Her wedding was in just two days and so it felt like a real girls night out for her.

"You made it!" Kenna squealed hugging both Blake and I.

"Wouldn't miss it," I told her, reciprocating the hug.

"Great! We're going to drink a few here and make our way out to our real destination tonight. Bottoms up bitches!" She squealed downing a shot.

Blake laughed, "This ought to be fun." 

"Or awful. One of the two," I told her.

"Well, looks like we will find out soon enough." Blake stated shrugging, taking a shot and downing it.

"Bottoms up," She told me, handing me a glass.

Clinking it with hers, I downed it.

"Hey, it's you." A girl squealed, running over to me.

"And you are?" I asked confused.

"Oh I'm Kenna's friend! But you... you're like famous." She slurred.

The girl was for sure tipsy.

"Not today Lilly," Kenna stated grabbing her friend by the shoulder.

"I'm sorry about that. She just gets a little too excited when she drinks. Thinks you're all famous because of you know, the quarterback. But don't you worry, I've got her controlled!" Kenna reassured, winking at me.

I laughed at her. I didn't want Kenna to have to feel like her friends had to be cautious of what to say around me. I didn't want to be that type of person.

I wasn't that type of person.

"Honestly, don't worry about it. Doesn't bother me." I stated shrugging.

"Good! Now drink up!" Kenna squealed, handing Blake and I each two more shots.

"Let me just slow down. Don't want to go too hard, I still have a baby boy I gotta take care of tomorrow." Blake reminded herself.

"I'm sure Ethan will be able to help out tomorrow. Tonight, enjoy yourself. If not for you, at least for me." Kenna told her.

Blake rolled her eyes, "I'll try. Just for you, but absolutely no Tequila. I'm not trying to die tonight."

Kenna and I laughed.

About an hour later, we were in Kenna's limo she had rented for the night that had taken us to the Club downtown.

We were instantly greeted by the bouncers who knew it was Kenna's bachelorette.

Escorting us to our table, I was engulfed by the blaring music and strobe lights. I sure as hell did not miss this.

"I did not miss this," Blake stated as if reading my mind.

I laughed, "Neither did I. It's okay we will leave after an hour. Keep powering through."