All The Right Moves- Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“Alright idiots lets get going. We don’t want to miss our flight.” Ethan said packing all of our bags into the sedans.

“Daddy!” Clay said running to Ethan where he reached his arms out for him.

Ethan grinned as he picked him up and went to his car.

“Is Mitch meeting up with us or something?” I asked Blake.

“Yeah. He went to Boston right after Clay’s birthday but he’s going to meet us there.” Blake responded.

I nodded. “It’s nice that he and James have a place down here though. He loves Auburn but they both love their home too. Mitch maybe a little more since Juliet and him are tied at the hip.” Blake added.

“And I thought you and Ethan were the richest of the rich. Looks like Drew and Mitch may top you.” I said laughing.

Blake giggled, “Well Drew wasn’t always like this. He’s worked so hard to get to where he is but so did Mitch. Drew maybe just a little more.” Blake said elbowing me playfully.

“Alright you two, if we want to catch our flight, we better leave now.” Drew said from closing the trunk ofour sedan.

“Let’s get this show on the road.” Blake said walking towards her car.

“Now how did I get the pleasure of spending a whole week with you Tiger?” Drew asked throwing an arm around me shoulder.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and looked up at him, “Don’t make me regret agreeing to go on this trip Underwood.”

He gave me a huge smirk and kissed the side of my head, “No matter what happens, you’ll never regret spending time with me.” He said walking us to the car.

“Sadly, you may be right.” I said as he opened the car door for me.

We both hopped in the car along with Jack and drove off to the airport.

The flight had been quite quick. Drew had been a major factor to that though. Him and I talked non-stop on the whole flight about anything and everything. While I filled him in on stupid stuff that happened at the events I coordinated, he would talk about the idiotic things him and his teammates would do during the season.

The second the captain had told us we were allowed to leave, we all got up from our seats, well, everyone except Clay who had fallen asleep on Ethan’s lap.

“Should we wake him up? He loves touching the outside of the plane when we enter and leave.” Blake said from beside me.

Ethan shrugged, “Nah, let’s leave him sleeping. Once we get to the lodge we’ll wake him. He’ll want to play in the snow.” Ethan said handing Blake Clay so he could get their bags.