All The Right Moves- Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Charlie

"Stop it, Blake I mean it." I stating glaring at her.

She was staring across from me, refraining from crying.

"I can't help it. Char, you look gorgeous." She stated wiping her eyes.

"You're going to make me cry, please don't." I warned her.

Sniffling, she tried to compose herself.

My mother, Drew's mom, Blake, and El were in the room with me just as I finished getting ready.

"You're stunning, dear." Drew's mom stated giving me a tight hug.

"Thank you," I stated squeezing her.

"I'm just so happy Drew has found someone that is not just capable of loving them as much as I do, but more." She stated brushing a piece of my hair away from my face.

"I love you all, so much." I stated smiling at her.

"You saved my daughter's life Charlotte. You don't ever have to convince me on that. You're exactly the daughter I was missing, and I'm glad El and Drew both have you in their lives." She stated.

That caused me to get emotional.

I heard a few knocks on the door and Blake quickly went to peep behind the door.

"Just Ethan," She stated as she opened the door for him to come in.

"Damn my wife is sexy," Ethan stated wrapping Blake in his arms.

"Where's Clay?" She asked just after Ethan kissed her.

"Driving your momma insane outside. But you should see it, he's definitely the star of the show tonight. Everyone's giving him attention left and right." He stated chuckling.

"Oh really now?" Blake replied laughing.

"I came to give Charlie something." Ethan stated, handing me a big blue box.

I laughed as he handed me the box.

"You look beautiful, Char." He stated giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Underwood is about to shit himself when he sees you," He added making all of us laugh.

"Oh and these are for you guys," Ethan stated, handing little blue boxes to the girls in the room.

"He went to Tiffany's." Blake squealed excitedly.

"Took a note out of my handbook," Ethan chirped in.

Blake rolled her eyes, "You just got me a Tiffany present, love. Drew upped one up from you with getting all of us something."

Ethan rolled his eyes, "I'm still hotter. So that doesn't matter."

I opened my gift and immediately smiled.

Inside was a gorgeous diamond necklace with matching earrings. But what really stood out was the photo book that was inside. Flipping through, Drew had compiled photos from when were little kids to just last week at Blake and Ethan's celebrating our rehearsal dinner.

Not only was it just photos, but hundreds of handwritten letters were enclosed in the box.

I opened one letter and it was dated back from our Freshman year of college.

What in the world?

"What's that Char?" Blake asked confused, coming beside me to look at them with me.