All The Right Moves- Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Charlie

"I need warmth," I exclaimed.

"What you need is classes to teach your a*s how to snowboard," Ethan responded as he knocked the snow off his clothes.

I huffed, "No fair. Girl practically dies and loses her memory. God knows I was great at snowboarding before and just forgot?"

Ethan shot me a smirk, "Oh okay, use your amnesia as a defense mechanism."

That caused me to laugh.

"Sorry to break it to you Char but you were never good at snowboarding," Blake added hitting the snow off her attire.

"A girl could only presume," I said jokingly.

We set aside our snowboards and took off our boots as we made our way inside the lodge.

Blake and Ethan had left Clay with Blake's mom for the trip, making it a full adult getaway.

Drew had hit the home gym, working out all morning.

I made my way to the bathroom and realized Drew had been showering a I entered.

"My bad! I just need to get out of these clothes and into the shower. I'm freezing." I exclaimed as I walked in the bathroom.

I heard Drew chuckle, "Don't worry, I was just getting out."

He wrapped a towel around his waist and basically gave me a show any girl would drool over.

He laughed, "You still have your goggles on."

Not realizing, he took them off before getting it stuck in my hair.

"Hold on, your hair is stuck," he pointed out as he walked behind me.

About ten seconds later he spoke, "Got it."

"Thanks! I'm freezing now. Let me shower in peace." I stated moving all to quickly and smashing into Drew in the process.

His towel fell immediately to the floor giving me a front row view to the show.

Oh my.

Oh.

My.

"Sh*t! My bad! Oh my gosh I was NOT supposed to see that!" I said covering my eyes.

I heard Drew laughing uncontrollably.

"Not funny Underwood!" I shouted at him.

I peeped my eye and noticed that he was the least bit fazed.

In fact he looked comfortable.

What in the world.

"Cover yourself damn it!" I replied.

He was huge.

How the hell was it even possible?

I was ogling Drew and I couldn't even look away.

Holy mother of God.

Drew looked at me and I felt my skin flush.

I'd been caught.

F*cking great.

Rather covering himself up with the towel, he simply turned around smirking naked and walked out the bathroom with his clothes in hand.

I felt the least bit cold now.

In fact, I felt the hottest I've ever felt in my life.

Well this is f*cking perfect now.