All The Right Moves- Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Charlie

My head throbbed, and not in any way shape or form was this from the accident.

Waking up at 6 AM was not the ideal wakeup call I'd ever ask for.

Throwing up just about everything in my stomach throughout the night had also been a major downfall.

How much did I even drink?

I was accompanied by Drew each time my head was in the toilet. A sight I wish he didn't witness but the damn boy never listened to my protests.

"Babe take this," he stated handing me medicine.

I quickly took it and rested my head against the toilet.

Disgusted, I knew that I just had to ride this out.

After about thirty minutes, I felt my headache and nausea fade.

I fist bumped the air in victory.

Drew was rubbing my back the entire time and laughed at my sudden response.

"Brush your teeth, and come to bed. You need to rest." He told me, standing me up and handing me my toothbrush.

Obliging, I did as told and eventually met him in my bed.

Feeling exhausted, I shut my eyes easily.

**********************************

I woke up to the smell of freshly cooked food.

I rubbed my eyes and noticed the other side of the bed empty.

Sitting upward, I was greeted to a very chirpy Drew that walked through the door.

"Morning," I told him.

He shot me a smile, "Good afternoon, sleepy head."

I looked over at my phone and noticed it was 2 in the afternoon.

"You've got to be kidding," I responded.

"Sure am not. Sit up and eat, your food is getting cold." He stated, pointing at the food placed in front of him.

I sat up and grabbed a plate of pancakes in front of him.

I easily scarfed the food down and noticed him smiling, much to his amusement.

"When you've had a night like mine, you have no right to judge." I told him unapologetically.

He lifted his arms up as if to surrender, "No judgement from over here."

He laughed at me before kissing my nose.

"You added blueberries too. You know me." I told him, loving the fact that he made me pancakes.

That caused him to smirk, "Well you've got a thing for blue balls am I right."

The fork was midway in my mouth but was immediately dropped at the comment.

"What?" I asked glaring at him.

He laughed uncontrollably, and by that I mean he was on the verge of tears.

"What in God's name did I do last night?" I asked mortified.

"Eat up," He replied, ignoring my question.

Trying to remember what I did, I was coming at a blank.

"Okay, I get that I have amnesia but shit, could I have at LEAST remembered this?" I pleaded, throwing my hands in the air exasperated.