All The Right Moves- Chapter 45

Start from the beginning

"What makes you think I can just take whoever I want on a work trip with me?" Ava asked.

Mitch laughed, "Blake owns the magazine and she is your boss and cousin. You can definitely do whatever the hell you want, including taking a friend on a trip."

Ava stared Mitch down, "Blake's my boss."

"Cousin," he corrected.

"She's both damn it, now let's go get a drink." Jack interjected ushering them to follow.

Drew and I laughed at their stupidity and let them be.

Placing my head against his chest, I relished in the moment.

"If the bride and groom could please come to the dancefloor," The singer asked through the microphone.

"I think that's us," Drew replied.

I smiled and looked at him as he dragged me onto the dancefloor.

All This Time by OneRepublic had begun to play.

Letting out a deep breath, I placed my arms around his neck, with my face against his chest as he wrapped me in his big arms.

Hearing his heartbeat steady helped calm me down.

Drew had the capability of making my heart beat a mile a minute.

"You don't even realize how absolutely stunning you look. You about knocked the life out of me, Tiger." He whispered.

"And I hadn't even seen the back of your dress then. You're trying to kill me." He stated shaking his head in disbelief.

I had chosen to go for a backless take on my gown with a long train that I knew was perfect. I wanted to go for a more natural but elegant approach and think I pretty much nailed what I had envisioned my wedding look to be.

I lifted my head so that I was staring into his eyes, "Thank you."

He looked at me confused, "For what, baby?"

I felt his thumb brush against my lip as I spoke, "For never giving up on us. For loving me the way you do. For being you. All of it."

He let out a genuine, wide smile that met his blue eyes.

"Don't ever thank me for loving you." He replied against my lips.

Kissing me, I heard the crowd around us erupt in cheers.

This cause me to laugh against his lips.

We danced quietly, holding each other and savoring every moment.

When the song ended, Blake had interrupted so that she could dance with Drew and for Ethan to dance with me.

Joy by Ellie Goulding began playing as they each took us for a dance.

"You sure you don't want to bail? I have the car waiting, just say when," Ethan joked.

I laughed, "Even if I wanted to run, I'm pretty sure Drew would hunt me down."

"Just say when," he replied smirking.

"Isn't it funny?" I asked him.

He shot me a confused expression, "What's funny?"

I stared my attention over Ethan's shoulder to look at Drew and Blake who were laughing in the midst of their conversation dancing.

"We're living a damn TV show, Bradley," I added.

He chuckled, "I've been saying this."

"Thanks for always being there for me. I don't think I've ever fully thanked you or Blake but, I really couldn't have gotten my shit together if it weren't for you guys always putting your two cents into everything," I said.