All The Right Moves- Chapter 44

Start from the beginning

Blake sucked in a breath, "He wrote you letters? This one was from back when we were in school." Blake stated.

I took another note out and looked at the date and saw that it was written on the back my hospital paper.

"This one's from when you got discharged, after your accident," Blake stated.

I grabbed another and saw that one letter had been the morning after Wesley's funeral, the night of the fire, and another a couple of weeks after the accident.

"He wrote you letters over the years, who would have ever thought?" Blake stated in awe.

Each and every one of them consisted of how he felt about me during that given time frame, and each one consisted of how there wasn't another person he saw himself ending up with.

"He knew it was you all along," Ethan grinned wide.

I let out a few tears as I held the letters against my chest. There were about one hundred of them he had written over the years.

"He wanted to give you this," Ethan stated, handing me a piece of paper that was folded.

"He wrote this one this morning," He stated.

Grabbing the letter, I quickly unfolded it.

Charlie,

I know you might think I'm some sociopath who was creepily crushing on my best friend over the years, but I knew in my heart then that it was you. I've never been one to vocalize my emotions, and that was for a reason. I've never been good at speaking about how I felt, so I've just written it down. My emotions only every revolved around how I felt about you then, and how I feel about you now. The night after your accident, I've contemplated giving you these letters, just to see if you remembered any of our time together. I'm glad I've waited. Seems as if you did it all on your own and didn't need me, as usual. I wanted to give you these letters just so that you know that no one could ever take the time we had away. If you couldn't have remembered, I'm happy I've written it all down for you to have a glimpse of our time together. The earliest one began senior year of high school, with the most updated one being this one you're reading right now. Just know, I loved you then, and I love you always, no matter what happens. No one can ever take what we have away. It's ours, always.

Now get your fine ass walking down this aisle, I'm waiting for you.

Drew

"Well, shit." I stated full blown crying.

"F*cking Drew!" Blake stated crying as well.

Ethan laughed, "The man totally shits on what I got you Blake, sorry babe."

Blake laughed through her tears.

"That's some serious Notebook type shit." Ethan added.

We all laughed.

My mother came up to me trying to pat down my face.

"Thank goodness for water-proof makeup!" She stated.

"He might've given you the most thoughtful gift, but you're about to give him the gift of a lifetime." Blake whispered.

I shot her a smile.

"You think?" I asked her nervously.

She rolled her eyes, "Are you kidding? You're about to make his life." Blake added.

"You ready?" Ethan asked, interrupting us.

I smiled as I finished retouching my makeup.

"More than ever," I replied.