The8 - Photographer

"Bao bei, look! I picked out an outfit for you!" Minghao excitedly exclaimed while running to the living room, where you were sitting on the couch, laughing while watching a rerun of Tom and Jerry.

No one could deny that Xu Minghao had an impeccable taste in fashion. The man could singlehandedly organize a whole Minghao Fashion Week and you wouldn't be surprised. You were definitely a proud girlfriend, but you wouldn't lie and say it couldn't be slightly overwhelming with how often he tried to pick an outfit for you.

You faced him with a pout on your face. "Minghao-ah, you know I'm comfortable with my hoodie."

"But it's our first anniversary together..." he trailed off, and the sight of his fallen expression pierced your heart with guilt.

"Fine," you sighed, "I'll wear it." You smiled as your boyfriend cheered and went into your shared bedroom to change into the off-shoulder baby blue floral dress he had laid out on your bed. The dress went down to your knees, flaring nicely as you did a spin in front of the mirror. Heading back into the living room once you've put on some light make up and slung your bag on your shoulder, you were met with a wide-eyed Minghao who had his mouth agape. "Stop being dramatic," you mumbled, feeling your face heat up.

He chuckled before walking over and pulling you into a hug, placing his chin on the crown of your head. "You're beautiful, bao bei." He hugged you a little tighter before pulling away to peck your cheek. "You ready?"

You nodded, but then noticed the camera he had around his neck. "Why are you bringing the camera with you?"

"Oh," he grinned, "I wanted to take pictures because the weather's nice and my bao bei is so pretty." He laughed when you only stared at him, at a loss for words. One of his hands moved to hold yours, pulling you out of the house and to the direction of the park, while the other held a picnic basket.

It was a nice, sunny day, and there were a few people around the park when you reached your destination. You found a nice spot under a shady tree and Minghao let go of your hand to spread the blanket. Once you situated yourself comfortably, he quickly put his head on your lap, smiling as he looked up at you with twinkling eyes.

"Let's stay like this for a while."

You playfully rolled your eyes. "You're such a baby," you muttered while running your fingers through his hair.

Your boyfriend winked. "But I'm your baby."

The two of you ate the sandwiches Minghao had prepared, laughing and just enjoying one another's presence. He jumped up once you finished eating and putting everything back into the basket. "Let's take pictures of my gorgeous bao bei now!"

After protesting on your part for some time, the boy finally convinced you into posing for the camera as he enthusiastically snapped pictures of you while motivating exclamations escaped his lips, slowly building your confidence. (get you a boyfriend like minghao, y'all)

You eventually grew tired, sitting on a nearby bench as Minghao looked through the pictures he had taken. Just as you were about to ask him if you could look, too, a stranger approached you with a hint of a flirty glint in his eyes.

"Hey, I saw you and your photographer doing a little photoshoot earlier and can't help but think that you're beautiful. I'm Jungkook,  by the way." The guy grinned, bunny teeth making an appearance.

"Oh," you glanced at Minghao to see that his hands had stopped clicking at his camera, "thank you, but he's actually my--"

"I'm her boyfriend, and I would appreciate it if you stopped flirting with my girl." Your boyfriend stood up, glaring at Jungkook.

The boy quickly raised his hands. "Woah, sorry bro. I didn't know she's taken."

Once Jungkook walked away, feeling the need to sneakily wink before doing so, Minghao plopped back down beside you, closing his eyes as he sighed and slumped his tall figure.

You scooted closer to him. "Minghao-ah, don't think about it too much, okay?" He mumbled something in response, but you couldn't make out what exactly it was. "Hm? Come again?"

"I'm never picking an outfit for you again," he mumbled again, a little louder this time.

"What?" You laughed. "Why?"

His arms suddenly reached over to pull you, burying his face into your neck. "Y/N-ah," he groaned, "having a pretty girlfriend is so hard. Only wear your hoodies and sweatpants whenever we go out now. I don't want other guys looking at you the way I look at you."

"Aww bao bei," you cooed, pulling away to cup his cheeks. A gentle smile painted itself on your face when you saw him turn slightly red at the nickname, which was understandable considering he always called you that but you had always only called him by his name. "You don't ever have to worry about things like that. It's you that I love, not some other guy."

"Really?"

You nodded, pecking his lips. "Always."