Author's Note (longgg)

Pic above is super irrelevant but gawd looks at coups face he's precious :3

Okayyyyyy

So... This is something new for me... I've never done an author's note in this book before (though I think I have in my other unfinished books *sigh*).

Alright straight to the point.

First of all, YOU GUYS ARE ALLOWED TO REQUEST ONESHOTS TO ME! I'll post a chapter specially made for you to request (wasting much) right after this author's note! Just comment there and I'll make them for you! And do be patient with me coz I'll update with the speed of a sloth :')

Secondly, I deeply apologize for my lack of updates. School's been crazily hectic these past few weeks, and will probably go on for the next few weeks because my mid-term exams are coming up soon ᅲ^ᅲ.

Why can't we just write fanfics for a living so we'll still be able to fangirl like crazy even in school and no one will judge coz they'll be just as crazy? Plus, the school subjects will be much much much easier coz the questions will be like "when is jeon wonwoo's birthday?" or "please mention the big three industries in kpop" like GAWDDD I'D KILL TO GO TO A SCHOOL LIKE DAT.

Setahhhp author-nim, please.

Okay okay I'll stop.

Anyways, I apologize once again for being unable to update regularly. BUT PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. I'll try my best to update at least once a week. But if I don't... yeah... you are free to kill me.

No, don't kill me I still want to live and meet Seventeen!!!

However, thank you very much for the support you guys have been giving me so far :). I hope I can continue to happy-fy people with my oneshots that suck badly.

Thank youu~!!