Woozi - Hero

(WARNING: Fowl language ahead. Read at your own risk.)

"I've told you before, haven't I?" She pushed you onto the cold floor of the school's hallway.

Lee Jihye; a popular chic, an utterly stupid girl, and the school's Class-A b*tch. She was Lee Jihoon's twin sister, but completely different from the latter. The brother, though also popular, was a sweet, loving boy who everyone loved. Contrary to his sister, he was quite intelligent.

You? You were a quiet girl, pretty smart, too. But everyone knew you. You were beautiful and kind, boys drooled for you. Literally. Every girl wanted to be you.

Well, maybe except for Jihye, who was now pulling at your hair while you kneeled in front of her, face contorting with pain. "You think you are allowed to not do my homework for me? Well you aren't!" She pulled harder and you winced.

"I'm sorry," you whimpered, close to tears.

Jihye scoffed. "You think a mere sorry can fix everything? Now I have to go to detention because of you!" Her face turned red with anger and frustration.

You had no idea why she loved bullying you so much. When you looked up, your eyes widened.

"This will teach you a lesson." She smirked and raised a glass of cold water.

You shut your eyes tightly, expecting the freezing liquid to ruin you entire appearance and reputation the moment she tipped the glass.

And then you felt nothing but a few small droplets of water hitting your face. Even the pain on your scalp was gone. You slowly opened your eyes, only to see Jihoon's cute face up close. You looked down and saw that he was holding his twin sister's hand. Your eyes widened again.

The Lee Jihoon a.k.a you crush had saved you.

You looked back up again, meeting his alluring eyes. "Thank you," you softly voiced out, a little smile displayed on your beautiful face.

He grinned back and leaned closer, whispering in your ear, "No problem." And then he turned to face his twin. "I thought you told me you've done your homework two days ago?" He raised an eyebrow.

"O-oppa," Jihye stuttered, unable to say anything else. She nervously looked down and played with her fingers.

Jihoon shook his head, disappointed. "You better be in the detention room now, Hye."

His twin's head shot up. "B-but Hoon-"

"No buts. I'm your brother and I am responsible for you. So I'll give you two options. It's either you go to that detention or I tell our parents about how you've been behaving in school."

With that, Jihye ran to the detention room, making you release the breath you didn't realize you were holding. "Jihoon-ssi," you started and he looked back, "thank you very much. But if I may, why did you save me when we barely know each other?"

He only smiled, turning around to walk away when you caught sight of his wet back. "Wait!"

"Huh? What is it?" He looked confusedly at you.

"Y-your back... It's w-wet," you stuttered, embarrassed after screaming 'wait' very loudly.

Jihoon laughed.

'Oh this music,' you thought

Jihoon finally calmed down, looking at you with an amused face. "It's fine, Y/N-ah. Besides," he leaned in to whisper into your ear, "I like you." And all of a sudden you felt blissful warmth landing on your lips.

Oh boy, no doubt this was going to be your happy ending.