Jun - Lovesick

"Noona, you have to come here!" Chan screamed through the phone. His scream was so earsplitting that you had to draw your phone away from your ear and cringe.

"What is it, Chan?" This wasn't the first time your little brother called you to come to Seventeen's dorm and handle an 'emergency'. That emergency being Wen Junhui.

He huffed and you could hear him stomping his feet in frustration. "Do you really need to ask?! It's Junhui hyung!"

Apparently, from what you heard from the other members, Jun couldn't stand being away from you. His highest record was a week, and after a week passed, he would go crazy and behave like a woman in her period. You hadn't had the time to visit the Seventeen boys in a month, you being pretty busy with the dance lessons you decided to take.

Were you dating? No.

Why, then? You had completely no idea.

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes." You sighed. You were growing tired of this shit.

The walk to the boys' dorm was quiet, considering the fact that you were alone. That gave you some time to think about how you would tell Jun about how you felt, and that you wanted this to stop because you had better things to do than accompany him doing useless crap. Like talking about Seungcheol and Jeonghan making a great couple, for instance.

You rung the doorbell and almost immediately, the door swung open to reveal a worried Minghao.

"Noona, Junhui hyung wouldn't come out of his room, nor would he let anyone come inside. I think he misses you too much," Minghao said. He quickly pulled you inside and shut the door.

"Is he eating properly?" You were beginning to grow worried yourself.

Minghao shrugged. "I suppose he has. Since he wouldn't let anyone in, Jeonghan hyung made the decision to place his meal outside his room, but after an hour or so, we would find the plate empty. So yeah, I guess he's eating." The younger boy led you to Junhui's room. On the way, you met some of the other members who gave you worried looks. "I'll leave hyung's wellbeing in your hands, then." He grinned and left you in front of Junhui's room.

You raised your fist to knock on the door, but your actions were halted when Mingyu passed by and said, "You don't have to knock. I don't think he locks his door."

"How did you know?" You raised a brow.

"I saw him come out last night when everyone's asleep. I was out to get some water and was on my way back to my room. He looked terrible, Y/N-ah. You should ask him to get a haircut or something." He was about to leave, but paused and turned back, saying, "By the way, I think he loves you."

After Mingyu left, you quietly entered his room, still feeling completely weirded out by what Mingyu said earlier. Junhui had his back to you while laying on his bed.

"Get out." His voice startled you. It was cold and hard, not to mention pretty lifeless.

You came closer until you were standing beside his bed. "Junhui, it's me."

He could recognize your voice anywhere. His eyes widened and he quickly turned around. "Y/N-ah," he breathed out. Junhui sat up and pulled you by your arm, making you sit on his lap. He hugged you tightly and breathed a sigh of relief. "I miss you."

You hugged him back for a brief moment before pulling back to feel his forehead. "Junhui! Your forehead is burning! I'll go get some medicine for you." You were about to get up, but Junhui pulled you closer, hugging you tighter.

"I don't need medicines. I just need you," he mumbled, burying his face into the crook of your neck. He pulled back slightly to look you in the eyes. "I like you. Wait no. I love you, Y/N-ah. For the past month, I think I'm lovesick. Nah, I've been lovesick since the moment I first saw you. I can't bear the thought of not seeing you. I'll miss you so much that I feel like dying. Will you be my girlfriend?"

All thoughts of wanting to stop accompanying him disappeared into thin air and you found yourself nodding.

He pulled you closer as a smile etched on his face. "I love you." And he took your first kiss away in the most blissful way a girl could dream of having her first kiss.