Joshua - Fangirling

"OMG look at him, Josh! He's so cute!" You squealed and screamed every time Vernon appeared on the screen. You and Joshua were watching Seventeen's Mansae MV in his bedroom. Seventeen was on their day off and he decided to ask you to accompany him.

Yes, Joshua slash Hong Jisoo of Seventeen was your best friend since you were both in diapers.

And Joshua was damn pissed.

"Are you seriously fangirling over Vernon?" He huffed, annoyed.

You stared at him and rolled your eyes. "Duh, what does it look like I'm doing?" And then your eyes fixed themselves back to the screen, where Vernon was currently rapping his part. "Hot damn," you muttered.

Joshua shuffled from the chair he was sitting on to his bed, where you lay flat on your stomach with your head on top of your hands. Fangirling. He shut the laptop, switching it off in the process.

"Hey! I was watching that!" You pointed an accusing finger at him.

He transfered the laptop to his study desk before coming back to sit on the bed in front of you. He held your small, slightly cold hands in his big, warm ones.

"W-what are y-you d-doing?" you stuttered, trying to pull away. But deep inside, you couldn't deny the warm and fuzzy feeling spreading throughout your body.

He looked deep into your eyes. "Look at me, Y/N-ah..."

"What do you mean? I am looking at you." You looked at him weirdly.

He pulled you closer until your knees were touching. He looked frustrated. "No, you aren't! Not the kind of look I want you to look at me with!"

"Huh?" Confusion overwhelmed your whole being.

He sighed. "Do you like Vernon?"

You let out an ungraceful snort. "Of course not! He's just a friend and my bias, that's all."

"Why am I not your bias, Y/N?" He studied your every move.

"I don't know, maybe-"

But you were cut off by Joshua's lips slamming onto yours. Your eyes widened into the size of saucers. Your mind was wrecked in a havoc, you couldn't think straight. All your mind could process was the feeling of his hot lips on yours, and how you felt like you were in heaven. Joshua gently pushed you so you were laying on the bed, never breaking the kiss for even a second.

That was how you came to realize that you had been in love with your best friend all along. After the realization, you quickly kissed him back, moving your lips in perfect sync with his. He seemed shocked for a while, but a smile soon formed on his lips and he kissed you with twice the passion he had before.

Joshua broke the kiss, and propping himself on his elbows, he said, "So who's your bias now?"

You smirked before pulling the collar of his oversized t-shirt, your lips ghosting over his. "You."