Jun - Midget

omg i almost forgot

Dedicated to @ksyazyellow

"Almost there..." You bit your lip, reaching higher up the book shelf for the book you were halfway done reading. 'Gosh this height.' You grumbled, "I hope the tall person who put this book back will get a midget as their boyfriend or girlfriend. Just so they can get an earful about putting stuff lower on a shelf." You sighed, getting tired from all the tiptoeing and jumping, deciding to give up and sulk in a corner of the quiet library. Before you were able to take a step, however,

"Need help with that?"

You froze.

It was Jun.

Wen.

Freaking.

Jun.

Hui.

At a loss for words, you stuttered like the silly potato you were, "U-uh... Huh?"

He chuckled, making his way over to you. Quite quickly as well, with his long legs and all. His body stood awfully close to yours, so close you could feel the heat radiating from his body, his masculine scent filling your nostrils. He stared at you, dark brown eyes penetrating through your soul. He leaned in closer, his face just inches away from yours you could feel his hot breath fan against your face. You widened your eyes before quickly shutting them, expecting something warm and soft to land on your lips.

But instead, you heard the sound of hardcover rub against another, slowly sliding off the bookshelf behind you. Not wasting a single minute, the book you had been reaching out to for the past half hour was right in front of your face.

You scowled. 'Did he really have to do that first?' You pushed the book away, coming face-to-face with his widely grinning face.

The grin disappeared as soon as it came when he saw your expression. He became nervous. His palm started sweating, gripping the book tighter to prevent it from falling. He bit his bottom lip, ready for the scolding he knew he would get.

After all, you weren't student council president for nothing.

You fumed, your face red in both anger and embarrassment. "What the hell, Jun?! What was that for? You think I liked it? Well let me tell you something: I don't! Stop teasing me, stop playing with my feelings! I hate it, Jun, I hate it so much. Why do you have to be so per--"

His lips landed on yours, the warmth and fuzziness you could only imagine up until now finally coming true. Who were you kidding? It was Wen Junhui you were kissing. You contemplated at first, 'Should I kiss him back? He sure is a good kisser, though.' and then, 'Oh screw this. I'm kissing him and that's that.' So you did just that.

Your lips molded perfectly together, like pieces of long-lost puzzles finally finding each other. His kisses were fervent, a little rushed, but you loved it. Your breath started to become heavy, so did his. He pressed his lips harder against yours, pulling you closer to him. His arms around your waist, your hands tangled in his hair, tugging, pulling. You kissed his upper lip, gently sucking.

 You kissed his upper lip, gently sucking

He moaned. And that pulled you back to reality.

You quickly pushed him away, the air still thick with heat. Heavy pants, messy uniform, tousled hair. What would the other students think of their president? You figured you could think about that later. Jun was more important at the moment. You had to clear things up with him. "I--"

"I like you, Y/N."

Your head snapped up to look at him.

He was looking right back at you, eyes filled with what seemed like anxiety and fear. He was scared. Scared of being rejected, more so by the only being that had ever caught his heart, that being you.

You smiled.

Wen Junhui was an exchange student from China who just transferred roughly three months ago. It hadn't even been a week since his arrival, and already the girls formed fanclubs specifically dedicated to him. He was pulled into the popular group of guys in your school called Seventeen, and together they caused trouble. And you being the student council president meant you had to take care of any form of trouble in school.

Very nice.

Seventeen with its originally twelve members were already a hurricane. You thought, 'What could possibly get any worse?' But you were dead wrong. Wen Junhui turned the hurricane into the world's end.

But you fell anyway. He was a notorious playboy, a jerk who never took feelings seriously. But your heart was known to be stupid, and it didn't care.

So did Jun's. It wasn't until two months back when he started to view you differently. He was, in all honesty, bored with the troubles he had caused. Still, he caused more. Why?

Because of you.

Being the student council president meant you had to take care of any form of trouble in school, and taking care of these troubles meant you had to stay and watch the troublemakers in detention. So it was simply to be able to spend more time with you, to look at your sleeping face when you accidentally fell asleep, your concentrated face when you had to finish a task, or just to hear you voice, even if it meant scolding him.

So to conclude your love story, the tall person who put the book high up on the shelf did get a midget as his girlfriend.

Because Wen Junhui was the tall person, and you were the midget.