Wonwoo - Machiato

"Here's your cappuccino, sir." You smiled at a customer as you served. Being a waitress in the small but crowded café near your apartment proved to be quite a difficult job. Serving tables here and there, helping the barista sometimes, and not to mention handling the troublesome old perverts who decided that visiting the café and flirting with the female workers were fun things to do.

At exactly 9P.M, the door swung close, signalling that the last customer for the day had left and it was finally the end of your shift. Coincidentally, all your colleagues had something to do after their shifts ended. You know, considering they were all in a relationship (boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance, married, you name it), you were left to be the only single person working in the café. You ended up doing them the favor of closing the shop by yourself. Suddenly, when you were about to untie your working apron, the bell rung.

And there standing in front of the café's glass door, was a tall man clad in a suit and tie.

'Damn, today's my lucky day. He's probably the most handsome customer I've ever seen in like, three months,' you thought in awe. Your eyes were wide open and your mouth hung open a bit.

"Uh, excuse me? Can I still order coffee?" The man looked at you with uncertainty.

You snapped out of your trance and shook your head. "Oh, I'm sorry! I was thinking of something earlier. And yes! You can still order coffee, though technically the shop's closed."

Almost immediately, he looked guilty. "I'm sorry. I'll come back next time, then." He was going to turn around and leave the shop, but you stopped him.

You waved your hand. "Nah, it's fine. I'm still here anyway." You smiled at him, being the friendly staff you are. Psh, friendly my butt.

He smiled widely and sat down on a table by the window, waiting for his coffee.

You smiled, about to make your way to the coffee machine when you remembered something. 'What was his order again? Right. He didn't say.' You turned your body to face your bonus customer, a nervous smile plastered on your pretty face. "What would you like to drink, sir?"

He stared at you shocked. And then he laughed. "Right. Mind making me a cup of caramel machiato, miss?"

You giggled, your eyes forming into crescents before rushing to brew his coffee. In the process, you glanced at him, who was studying your every move with much interest. "I never got your name," he suddenly said, breaking the silence.

As if on cue, you finished making his coffee and made your way to his table to give it to him. You eyed him, playfulness dancing in your eyes. "I am Britney Spears," you stated, flatly.

He looked at you weirdly.

And you guffawed. Nice, a very unlady-like thing to do. "I'm sorry," you wiped the tears that formed in the corner of your eyes, "my name is Y/N. For real this time!"

He chuckled and extended his hand for you to shake. "I'm Wonwoo. Jeon Wonwoo." After your brief handshake, he proceeded to sip the machiato you made him, humming in delight. "This is really good! Are you a barista here?"

You shook your head. "Nope. I'm a waitress." You grinned.

He nodded his head.

"I need to go pack my stuff. Enjoy your coffee, sir." You smiled, taking one step toward your bag when he stopped you by holding you by your wrist.

"I, uhm, was wondering if you, uhm, I mean, I can, uh, meet you again? I know that we haven't talked that much, but, uhm you know, you, uhm, interest me." Wonwoo rubbed his neck in embarrassment for stuttering too much.

Your face instantly lit up in glee. "Yes!" Then your cheeks turned a pretty deep shade of pink. "I mean, uh, yeah, sure. That would be great."