15: Above The Stars

Hello there! This is a Jiper date (if you didn't guess already)

Shoutout to RajitaTheFangirl for being the first one to read my cringy story :)

Enjoy!

Word count- 450

——————————————
Jason POV–

I started walking towards the Gryffindor tower. The boys and I got ready in the Ravenclaw common room because it's closest to where the girls are. The first out was Percy. About three minutes later Leo and Frank left. I went out after them because Will and Nico said they wanted to be last.

On my way to the tower I heard laughing fill the halls. I looked down at the chocolate bouquet I bought in hogsmeade earlier that day.

I knocked on the portrait to see the love of my life.

She definitely wasn't wearing anything fancy, but she looked beautiful none the less.

She was wearing an unbuttoned red plaid shirt with a black tank top underneath. She also wore plain light washed jeans and beat up tennis shoes.

Her hair was as it usually was with feathers running up the side.

I looked at her hands to see beautiful nail art she had done herself, with her thumb, index, and pinky finger black with red specks and her middle and ring finger were painted black-red iridescent.

"You look beautiful tonight." I said.

I gave her the chocolate bouquet and she laughed the most beautiful sound.

"Ah yes, my favorite type of flower" she exclaimed once she was done with her laughing fit.

"May I have your hand?" I asked in a fake British accent.

"You may kind sir" she replied, also with an accent.

I took her arm and started running with Piper laughing behind me. Once I finally slowed down she asked,

"Where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

"Touché" she replied.

We walked into hogsmeade and towards the three broomsticks.

We sat in there talking with the biggest smiles on our faces for an hour before we left.

"Here come with me" I said once we made it to the shrieking shack.

"Ok, now close your eyes" once she obliged I made sure no one was around before I had the winds carry us back to hogwarts and up the astronomy tower

"And open" i said once we landed and we're away from the ledge.

"It's beautiful" she exclaimed before sitting on the ledge.

The stars were as bright as ever and in the background you could see fireworks.

Piper leaned her head and started humming a little song that no one knows the name to.

"I love you Piper McLean."

"I love you too Jason Grace."

——————————————
Have a beautiful day/night!

Love y'all,

Beep out! ❤️🌺