6: Hazel

Enjoy!

Word count- 970

____
At breakfast-

I walked down to the great hall with Reyna and Frank. We were quietly following the golden trio so we don't get lost on our way. This school is very confusing. You had moving stairs, talking pictures, and ghosts just floating around giving me weary looks as we past them. If that was the look I was getting, l could only imagine what looks Nico was getting. When we made it to the great hall l was about to go sit with the trio, when they just got up and walked off. What did we do to them? Hermione looked back at us with a sympathetic look, as if she would rather be with anyone else rather than the two snotty boys talking in front of her as if she was a ghost. While the others shrugged and sat down I told the others.

"Hey save me a seat, I'll be right back." With that I walked up to Hermione and heard some of there conversation

"-oy is a total death eater, and is probably using that poor blonde girl." When they noticed I was there they stopped talking and glared at me.

I ignored them and turned to 'mione.
"Um hey, sorry to bother but I noticed you looked uncomfortable-"
"She's not uncomfortable, she is with the boy who lived and the king!"

"-so I was wondering if you would like to sit with Frank, Reyna and I?" I said, ignoring the two boys.

"Of course, that is very kind." And with that, she got up and we walked side by side to the other end of the table.

"Thank you for doing that, I don't think I could stand another minute with those two blokes." Hermione said, sadness in her eyes.

"Let's get to know each other, maybe we could all be friends?" Frank said, hope laced in his words.

"Sure, lets try that." Hermione gave in, with a small smile on her face.

About ten minutes later, McGonagall came around and gave Gryffindor table there schedules. Mine said-

Monday

Breakfast

DADA-Hufflepuffs

Herbology-Slytherins

Break

Lunch

Double divination-Hufflepuffs

Potions-Ravenclaws

Dinner

Tuesday

Breakfast

Transfiguration-Ravenclaws

Ancient Runes-Hufflepuffs

Break

Lunch

DADA- Ravenclaws

Dinner

Astronomy-Slytherins