12: The big date

Hello friends! This chapter is going to be a Percabeth date!

All fluff

Enjoy!

Word count- 418
——————————————
Percy pov-

I'm waiting outside the gates of hogsmeade for wise girl. I'm in my camp shirt and jeans, nothing special I know. It was about eight o clock at night when she was in sight,

Oh gods she's beautiful.

She wasn't wearing anything too special, but she was utterly gorgeous no matter what. She was wearing a blue crop top sweatshirt and jeans with her hair up in a bun. She walked with confidence and a smile that could light up all of New York.

Before I knew it, she was in front of me and taking my hands in hers.

"You look beautiful tonight."
She sent a warm smile back up to me and whispered .

"And you look like the most handsome man in hogsmeade."

I turned to stand next her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"Shall we?" I asked.

"We shall" she answered back.

We spoke and laughed on our way towards the hogs head to eat dinner. Once we got seated we noticed how close everyone was together so we switched to Greek, sure it got us weird looks but we didn't care. This was our night, and we are going to enjoy it for once.

We sat for about an hour just talking and laughing with the occasional kiss on the cheek or whatever. Once we payed we got up and walked around. Annabeth wanted to go inside madam puddifoots tea shop for a while. I got earl grey (the best tea in my opinion) and Annabeth got Jasmine. There was not much talking this time, more just soaking in each others presence.

We were going to go to college next year, college! We are finally going to live a normal life, away from all of this craziness. We walked around for another 45 minutes or so before heading back to the castle.

"I wish this night could last forever." I said.

"I know Percy, I know." She said simply.

After around fifteen minutes, she said to herself.

"College, finally a break from all the war and monsters, we can finally be normal."

"I am so, so excited wise girl."

Once we made it back to the castle, I walked her back to her common room.

"Thank you wise girl, for giving me the greatest night in the past five years."

"Forever Percy, forever"

——————————————

Have an amazing day or night!

Love y'all,

Red out! ❤️🌺