8: Percy

enjoy!

Word count- 409

_____________________
By the lake-

It has been quite a while since we got outside. In this time us demigods have become amazing friends with the Dean Thomas and Hermione Granger. Annabeth and Hermione worked really well together and a friendship blossomed quickly. Apparently Dean and Frank already knew each other. There were so many smiles, laughs, and a feeling of freedom surrounding the group. It was as if a huge weight had been lifted and we could all finally be happy.

Suddenly Nico stood up, but didn't go two feet before jumping onto the tree we were under and sat down. He was on the lowest branch, about four feet high, and started messing with Will's hair. Will had a faint dusting of blush but you could tell he was enjoying it.

I stopped looking at them and turned my head to the left so I see Reyna's head in Thalia's lap, as the latter combed through the formers hair absent-mindedly.

To the right of the two girls was Leo and Calypso. Calypso lay cuddled up into Leo's lap asleep. He looked down, smiling fondly at her. That was the most genuine smile I had seen from him in a long time.

On Leo and Calypso's other side, was Hazel and Frank. Frank was laughing at what Hazel had said, looking up at her, or rather, trying to. She was on Franks shoulders.

I quickly turned my head to the side of the adorable couple when I heard a soft yell. Dean had poured water over Hermione so now he was being chased by a very angry, but happy witch.

Next to me, were Jason and Piper. Piper was laying back against Jason's chest while his legs were over hers. She looked up, with a very kind and happy smile. He looked down, and smiled while leaning in and giving her a kiss.

With a huge smile on my face, I looked to the side of myself and saw my beautiful Annabeth. I had my arm around her and our legs were entangled. At that moment, it seemed as though the only thing this world could hold was the happiness right next to the black lake.

Maybe the life of a demigod could really have a happy ending, for real this time though.

___________________

Hello friends! I hope you enjoyed the fluffiness of this chapter, it was so much fun to write.

Love y'all,

Red out!❤️