4: Reyna

J.K and Uncle Rick own these amazing characters and places, bold is Greek/Latin.

enjoy!!!

Also Mister McShizzle is the greatest •,-,•

Word count- 471

____

Once we reached Hogwarts and got off the train, I sighed with relief. The ride was 4 hours long, and with 10 ADHD kids? Yeah, no way!

Once we were off we got on these carriages with skeletal horses pulling them.

"What are those horses?" I asked finally.

"Thestrals," hermione said matter-of-factly, "Have you seen death?"

Whispers went through the carriage, " friends, family, warriors, patients, hunters, my mother."

We finally got out and went up to the door where a woman- I think mcgonagall- was standing.

"Exchange students with me." She said. We followed her up three flights of stairs before we finally made it to a gold eagle statue.

"Wrackspurts." The woman says before the eagle turns so we can see a giant staircase. I turn to Hazel while saying "Whippee, more stairs!" Sarcastically. She takes us up the stairs into what looks like her office.

She takes down an old brown hat and starts speaking, " this is the sorting hat, it will put you into, what you would call cabins. These houses will be your home while you are at hogwarts, follow rules, you earn house points. Break any, and you loose points. The houses are Ravenclaw the Wise, Hufflepuff the Just, Gryffindor the Brave, and Slytherin the Cunning. Let the sorting begin!"

—————————————
Ramírez-Arellano, Reyna
—————————————
So much ambition, better be... SLYTHERIN!!!
————————-
Chase, Annabeth
—————————
Look at all this knowledge and power... better be RAVENCLAW!!!

————————-
Di Angelo, Nico
————————-
At first glance I would say Slytherin but your mind shows you would be... HUFFLEPUFF!!!

————————
Grace, Jason
————————
So much kindness and heart, better be.... HUFFLEPUFF!!!

—————————-
Grace, Thalia
—————————-
"Just Thalia" I growl
So much power and strength, better be... GRYFFINDOR!!!

—————————-
Jackson, Percy
—————————-
Before the hat even touched my head it yelled, "definitely HUFFLEPUFF!!!"

—————————
Levesque, Hazel
—————————
Wow, haven't seen a mind like yours since Lily Evans... GRYFFINDOR!!!

—————————
McLean, Piper
—————————
"Stop right there missy." The hat said, "You are almost completely SLYTHERIN!"
———————————
Nightshade, Calypso
———————————
"Ma'am, I believe you are a RAVENCLAW!"
——————
Solace, Will
——————
You have the most ambition I have seen in a while... "SLYTHERIN!!!"

——————
Leo Valdez
———————
"A brain full of numbers and projects yet to be created, better be...RAVENCLAW!"

——————
Zhang, Frank
——————
You let your firewood burn, you led Rome to victory... "GRYFFINDOR!!!"

With that we all followed Mcgonnagall to the Great Hall where everyone was already eating and went to our tables.

____

Short chapter I know, but it was just sorting so I was getting it done with. If the way I did it confused you, here you go-

Frank- Gryffindor
Hazel- Gryffindor
Thalia- Gryffindor
Will- Slytherin
Reyna- Slytherin
Piper- Slytherin
Annabeth- Ravenclaw
Leo- Ravenclaw
Calypso- Ravenclaw
Jason- Hufflepuff
Percy- Hufflepuff
Nico- Hufflepuff

Love y'all,

JJ Out! ❤️🌺