32: Hazel

Word count- 751

So I can't write action scenes so they are pretty lame.

Part of this is inspired by heathers "I Am Damaged." So if you haven't heard the song listen to it.

I won't annoy you anymore so

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cyclopes!" I yelled, but it was too late. Everyone had been grabbed by the large one-eyed beasts, except for me, that is.

There were three, about fifteen feet tall, short for a Cyclopes but just as strong and ugly. They each had two of my friends, one in both meaty hands.

I quickly looked and felt for any precious metal or gem, but came up with nothing.

"What do you want with us?" I yelled.

"We want nothing but to get you out of the way." A new voice spoke softly.

"Who said that?" I asked

"Ms. Levesque, did you forget about your teacher already?"

"Lyssa! What are you doing, and why?" I yelled at her

"Oh young one, I'm just following order."

"What do you mean? Who is giving you orders?!" I had so many questions but I was cut off before I could ask anymore.

"Hush now child." Lyssa said

"You want to know who my commander is? Ask her yourself."

She bowed and I slowly turned around to see a ten foot tall black shadow with glowing white eyes and a malicious smile.

"Who are you?!" I called out

"Little one, I am Mania, the Greek goddess of insanity and madness. Before you ask, I am here to destroy these wizards once and for all. I am all for an easy victory, but it would be quite humorous to see you and your puny friends try to beat us."

She snapped her fingers and my friends were dropped. Upon impact, they woke up."

"Let the battle begin." The two goddesses disappeared leaving us to fight the three Cyclopi.

"We got this girls!"

Time was a blur, I don't remember much other than the light of spells being cast and the clinking of metal swords and daggers.

We won the first battle, but there were more to come.

"Annabeth, you got here first, what happened?" Pansy asked

"Well, we just saw two goddesses, but there is a god too, Phthonus, jealousy. He had Harry under his control. I think if we-"

"ROUND TWO" A booming voice bellowed

The god that Annabeth was previously speaking of appeared.

"Well, you little girls are smart, but can you fight?" He asked

"You can bet you chocolate frogs we can!" Hermione yelled.

This time was different, the god expected swords, what he got were charms and jinxs he couldn't fight.

The fight ended when Ginny cast a silent spell. Our enemy turned to stone and exploded.

"What spell was that?" Annabeth asked

"Doesn't matter, who is next!" She yelled

"You fight your enemies well, but how about your friends?" Mania asked

"ROUND THREE" the voice called out

Ron came out of the trees and everyone but Hermione was pushed away.

We banged on the invisible wall but to no avail.

"No no no little ones, this battle is for Granger alone. If Weasley wins, everyone in and out of the castle perishes. If Granger wins, she chooses one to die. Your goal is to knock the opponent down."

"BEGIN"

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione hollered, sending Rons' wand out of reach

Next she called "Alarte Ascendare!" Sending the ginger boy sky high, landing on his bum.

"It appears the winner is Granger. Who would you like to sacrifice? I will give you five minutes."

Ron got up and went over to her. The barrier between us was still up.

"I'm going to sacrifice myself." Mione whispered

"No." He replied

"No?"

(This next part is literally just Heathers because I was inspired.)

"I am damaged, far too damaged.
But you're not beyond repair,
stick around here, make things better 'cause you beat me fair and square." Ron stated

"Please stand back now."

Hermione took one step backwards.

"Little further"

7 more steps.

"Don't know what this thing will do. I hope you miss me. Wish you'd kiss me. Then you'd know I worship you. I'll trade my life for yours."

Realization hit Hermione like a bomb

"Oh my God..."

"And once I disappear"

"Wait, hold on!"

"Clean up the mess down here!"

"Not this way!"

"Our love is God."

"Say hi to God."

Those were the last words ever said to Ronald Weasley.

(Almost ended here ngl)

"Everyone else is spared but be warned, you will see us again." Mania said

"I believe it, and we will be ready." Hermione responded, brave despite the tears streaming down her face.

That was an intense thirty minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love y'all,

Beep out! ❤️