Everyone stared at Daphne sitting in her Dragonoid in disbelief as she continued.

Daphne: "Then I found the missing key to my solution after many years of research. In order to have a fully functional Dragonoid, I needed the powers of a DragonSlayer. Yes Yes Yes! Now that you're here Salamander, I have a task for you, so ready your magic power so that my dragon can live! Of course, your power is much greater Nathaniel, but your a summoner so it would have shortened the lifespan of my Dragonoid. It is after all, a Fire Dragon. Now, Natsu Dragneel, do me a favor baby, and BURN!!!"

Natsu screamed out in pain even more as the Dragonoid moved one of it's feet and stomped on the ground, sending a shockwave outward from where it stepped. Nathaniel was unaffected by this and continued to look on as Gray struggled to get out of Nathan's grasp.

Nathaniel: "Why are you even going as far as to create your own dragon?"

Erza: "I agree, surely you must have some form of ulterior motive."

Daphne: "My my, it's quite clear who is the keen minded ones of your little group, but this is but a prototype. My goal is to create the ultimate Dragonoid! Not to mention, field testing is always a real blast!"

Daphne then continued to stomp around in the Dragonoid, controlling it's actions with what appeared to be an Organ(the musical instrument).

Daphne: "Hmm, there do appear to be some minor issues in the controls. No matter, I'll fix those when I create the next unit."

Lucy: "This lady is crazy! Is she really using us as an experiment?"

Happy: "Give me a minute and well spit up hairballs to put in her shoes!"

Erza: "We have to stop her at all costs, understood?"

Wendy: "But what about Natsu?"

Carla: "Sacrifices have to be made some times."

Wendy: "Don't say that! We're going to find a way to save him, right Big Brother?"

Nathaniel: "Who knows? What I DO know, is that Gray..."

He suddenly punched Gray in the gut, knocking him unconscious. Nathaniel caught Gray as he fell to the ground.

Nathaniel: "...is coming back to the Guild with us to own up for his actions."

A Magic Vehicle drove up, and Elfman, Wakaba, and Macao were driving in it.

Macao: "Gray has some explaining to do!"

Wakaba: "He better hope everyone likes his answer!"

Elfman: "If he were a real man, he wouldn't betray Fairy Tail like this!"

Nathaniel put Gray down next to Elfman, and Elfman caught Gray with ease.

Nathaniel: "Master want's to talk to him right? Get going!"

Elfman: "Right!"

Erza: "Master allowed you!!"

Macao: "Yeah, when he got word of what Daphne was up and Nathaniel's plan then he sent us out here."

Wakaba: "He said he's gonna decide what to do about the giant Dragon thingy once he talks to Gray one on one."

Lucy: "Erza! Nathan!"