18

Nathaniel is in the cathedral trying to figure out what or how can he break through the runes.

Laxus: "Trust me Nathan there is no way you can get out if that enchantment, Freed make sure that you where trap the whole time, you cannot heal someone or yourself, you cannot use magic and also your trap in a little amount of space"

Nathaniel close his eyes remembering all the formation of the runes. Then he remembered all the rules that Laxus says.

Now back to the guild Natsu and Gajeel are arguing on what they should do. Then Natsu just give up on escaping and go to the Statues he places Erza on the floor.

Makarov: "What are you gonna do?"

Natsu:"Won't she melt if I heat her? You know, the stone shell"

Happy: "Don't! Erza and the others have turned to stone completely!"

Natsu: "As Nathan says we won't know 'till we try, right?"

Makarov: "Stop it! You want to kill Erza?"

Natsu: "Its toasty time."

Gajeel: "Are you going to rub her with flames? Hey buddy, not so frisky."

Then Erza's statue starts to crack. Makarov, Happy, and Natsu are panicking.

Natsu: "Shoot, she broke! Glue, glue! Happy, get the glue!"

Happy: "Aye, sir! we dont have a glue"

Gajeel: "You idiot! You think that'll fix her up? Use your flames on my iron, and we'll weld her back together!"

Natsu: "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

After that Erza is release in the curse. And look at Natsu with anger.

Erza: "It's hot Was it you, Natsu? What were you trying to cook me?"

Happy: "Erza's back in business guys"

Makarov: "Thank goodness. But, how?"

Erza: "I don't really know. Perhaps it's because of my right eye."

Makarov: "I see! The artificial eye must have lowered the effect of the magic."

Happy: " Erza, do you know what's going on?"

Erza: "Yes. Even though I was turned to stone, I could hear you."

Makarov: "Go! It's time for a counter attack!"

The five of them walk up to the entrance of the guild and look at the runes.

Erza: "With me restored, the number remaining changed automatically. But there is only three of us"

Then the number immediately change into 4

Happy: "Those three are Natsu, Gajeel, and Erza, right? It increased? Who?"

Makarov: " Everyone is still stone Then who?"

Erza: "There's one more out there, remember? Outside of the city."

Natsu: "You don't mean Him?"

Happy: "No way! Does this mean he's back?"

Makarov: "His back just when we need him"

Erza: "Looks like the real war is about to begin. This is getting interesting."