𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

"Wowee! That thing sure is big? You wanna climb it or something?"

Spinel yelled out her excitement, bounced up and down and let out some squeaky sound through the big goof shoes of hers.

Everyone had all gotten in a group and outside of the beach house, looking at the huge injector that was still stuck down to Earth.

From afar, it doesn't look as bad as you thought, but slowly, you began to felt anxious about why Spinel set it in the first place.

Spinel's words are making you confused even more, especially when she dug down an injector to your gem, maybe she tried to kill you slowly and painfully?

Steven who was beside Spinel looked at her, unbelief to what he had heard the words came out of her mouth.

The injector belonged to her, how come she doesn't remember any of it happened?

"Wait, wait. Are you serious right now? What about that stuff you said about how I won't stand a chance against your Injector?" Steven spatted out, eyebrows furrowed.

"I said what now?" Spinel asked, extracting her arm to a loop and scratched her head through her thick pink gloves.

Steven sighed in distress, starting to feel tired, his body started to weaken, and his mind was all messed up in confusion.

"You really didn't remember huh?" Steven asked, sighed once again in distress.

You approached Steven slowly and grabbed his arm into your small hands, gave him a bright smile to calm him down in the horrible situation.

"Just relax," you told him, rubbing his arm up and down which calmed him someway. He seriously wanted you to be his but the time always wasn't right. And so is the time right now. "Are you finally calming down?"

Steven shook his head as his mouth showed a small pout, opened his arms so wide that he was almost captured you into his embrace.

"I need a hug. It's urgent" Steven stated, made you giggled.

You could only nod and walked forward before wrapping your arms around Steven's waists and back, Steven wrapped his arms around your small form, squeezing a bit to get you closer to him.

Steven leaned his head down to your neck, inhaled the strawberry scent of yours, his favourite fruit of all.

A grin was formed on his lips, sighed happily and lovingly to get you once again close to his body alone, and the smell of your scent really did calm him down for a while.

"You really are the best girl a guy could ever ask for" he whispered into your ear.

The tingles of his warm breaths to your ear made you giggled, it tickles.

"And you're the best guy a girl could ever ask for a friend for," you said.

Immediately Steven's mood turned upside down, his grin slowly turned to a frown and his eyes became half-lidded open.

He just got friend-zoned again.

He knew that you never really have into a relationship, that's why he took it slow to confess to you, doesn't know how you will react to it.

But the pain of he getting friend-zoned again and again made his heart ached in pain, his eyes sting and his breath was cut free.

He hated it when you say that to him, but also he didn't want to break his friendship with you, at least not now.

A small sigh escapes his nose as he pulled away, wore the hugest smile he could form.

"Have you calmed down yet?" you asked a soft grin on your lips.

Steven looked down to your form, patting your head.

"Much better" he replied.

Once again, everyone looked towards the injector, it was huge, large, big, he couldn't do it by himself.

Steven turned and face lion who just arrived beside him, you flinched a bit to the sudden appearance the lion made.

"How about you, Lion? Can you make any sense of this?" Steven asked.

Lion growled as a response, made Steven sighed once again.

"Aww, you're no help, either" Steven told, pulled the dark pink rejuvenator out of his pocket and stared at it. "At least, I can store this thing in your mane," Steven said, put the scythe to lion's fur.

For the first time in years, the fur wasn't glowing as Steven's wishes, not like this morning to be perhaps, the scythe didn't go through lion and just dropped onto the ground with a small sound of it.

You looked at Steven sadly when Steven's ace slowly showed some anger, his hands were forming fists which terrified you a bit.

"I can't store things in Lion's mane now? That's like the easiest thing I do!" Steven yelled, very upset to his malfunction powers.

Steven just picked up the rejuvenator and keep it inside his pocket once again, keep it inside and deep so it won't be lost or slipped out.

Steven looked at you who still wore the same grin on your lips.

Without hesitation, he grabbed both of your hands and starred to his feet, feeling distress crawl over him once again, he felt so useless.

"What do I do? I've got no friends to help me except..." Steven's grips loosened to your hands, shifting his head towards the Little Homeworld that still contained the same citizens and gems.

"Bismuth, Lapis, and Peridot..." you muttered under your breath.

The huge grin of Steven's returned and his eyes happily met yours, his teeth were showing because of how huge his grin was.

"Yes! We finally got a chance! Come on, guys! Let's go figure out how to fix this" Steven yelled out, dragged you towards the Little Homeworld but his feet soon stopped once he noticed no one was following him except Spinel who ran with her arms wide open.

You looked to what Steven was watching, looking at Sapphire and Ruby wouldn't budge and Greg was between the two confused gems.

"Guys?" Steven called out.

Ruby was the first person, gem, to answered the question, held her arm out protectively in front ot Sapphire.

"She's not going anywhere with you!" Ruby shouted, still kept her form in front of Sapphire protectively.

Sapphire who just kept quite soon speaking.

"I do see us following him to the countryside," Sapphire told, started to walk past Ruby.

Ruby watched Sapphire for a while before shouted out.

"Never mind! We're going" Ruby exclaimed, followed the suit of her master.

They went passed ahead of Steven, you and Spinel, but just let them be since Sapphire seems to know where she's going.

Greg who was still between the two gems looked at Steven, nervously he asked.

"Wait! Don't leave me alone with these two!" Greg begged, scared.

"Just keep an eye on them for now. We'll be back" Steven told his father.

While you and Steven were walking to the Little Homeworld, you had your arm intertwined with his, afraid to centre far from Steven so you tried to be as close to him as you can.

Steven didn't mind, he didn't mind at all, he rather have you wrapped all over him, rather than to let you away from him an inch.

But you then felt a sudden weight at your left arm, looked towards the source, you saw Spinel brightly showed you a grin of hers, wrapping her spaghetti arms around your left arm.

Steven shot Spinel a glare even tho none of the two girls noticed, he just wanted you to be alone with himself only, not becoming the third wheel.

Shrugging off Spinel's action, the three of you continued your journey to the Little Homeworld, following suit of Sapphire and Ruby that was in front of the three.

Sooooo. Say bye-bye to the calligraphy and hello to normal writing. Thanks for 70 followers, really appreciate it!