𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍

SHITTY CHAPTER AHEAD!
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

//EDITED//

"Tell me, Miss (Y/N). How do you feel about it?"

You looked at the woman in front of you with a lot of uncertainty, your eyebrows furrowed lightly as your teeth bit your lower lip unconsciously; the woman positioned herself to be in a more comfortable place and fixed the way she crossed her legs elegantly.

You gulped. "U-Um, the part Steven mocked about my history or the part where he told me that I should stop being anxious all the time?" you asked politely, fiddling with your long sleeves anxiously.

Carra leaned only for a bit and clicked her pen on the board on her lap once, giving you a comforting smile. "Both, I want to hear your thoughts on both. Just let it all out, I'll be here and listen." she professionally told you, leaning back once again.

You gulped again, your breaths hitching as one of your legs bounced uncomfortably fast; you looked away from her gaze and looked at the carpeted floor. "I don't know how to react to it." you began, your hands began to shake. "I- I didn't really expect to be... you know... everybody's favourite. But when it comes from Steven's mouth himself, it just feels... more hurtful. Maybe it's because I'm still having a lack of knowledge of the world and it made him a little... different? Gosh, I don't even know how to express it perfectly." you confessed, digging your head into your palms and started at the carpet.

You heard Carra wrote down her thoughts on the paper silently, you didn't bother about it much and just think back about where you did wrong; for a year you've been living under someone's roof, you tried so hard to make yourself useful, you trained and cleaned the house when needed but it seemed to not be enough.

You knew Steven hated it when you cried and being all fidgety for most of the times, you knew that he doesn't like it when you couldn't get a peaceful dream and always had to wake up with yelling and sweats, waking him in the process too and he had to comfort you because of your nightmare.

You knew he hated most of you.

You knew he just acted nice to you because he didn't want to break your heart.

"What even is love?" you asked out of nowhere, catching your therapist's attention from her board. You moved your head upwards and looked at her in fear. "I'm tired. I'm tired of always wanting to do what everyone wants me to do and I'm tired to always be the one for being so anxious. I'm tired of my past keep crawling on me in my sleep. I'm just... tired..." you sighed.

Carra stopped writing on the paper and looked at you more seriously, she could feel the pressure aura coming from you and it's been a while since she got a customer that felt this down.

"Steven is a great guy, the best. But sometimes I feel like he never appreciated what I've done for him." you confessed bitterly. "I am done being nice. I am done crying for people who didn't even care or- or being considerate about me...!"

Carrs's eyes widened. She unfolded her legs and held out a hand to you. "Miss (Y/N), if you please calm-"

"No! I can't do this anymore! I know that people have their own problems but that doesn't mean mine isn't any less important! I've been- I just- Ugh!"

Carra watched as your body slowly glowing (F/C) and eyes widening in surprise, she set down her board instantly and stood up on her heels, she didn't found it terrifying but yet she found it unique, almost marvellous and speechless.