𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒾𝒹 𝒢𝒶𝓂ℯ

Squid Game Oneshot
(Sorry, I had to make one :))

.
.
.

Your head felt so heavy for some unknown reason, and it felt like it was squeezing tightly as if it was the worst headache you've ever experienced, and the bright light lighting the room was not a big help either, it worsened your headache and only made you dizzier than before.

You used your elbow and supported your body weight as you sat up on the bed, what's questioning you was what kind of clothes were you wearing; it was in the colour of bored green with stripes of white and a number of '067' plastered on your right chest; you furrowed your eyebrows at this.

A song (or was it trumpet) rang loudly in the room, waking up everyone else in the room, starting from that point you knew something was up; you quickly got off the bed and looked around, beds were everywhere and everyone was wearing the same thing as you and they looked as confused as you are; you exhaled shakily.

Where am I?

Everyone in the room stepped out and gathered in the middle of the room, crowding; you followed their suit and gathered along the crowd, looking upwards, you saw a huge screen showed he number of people in the room; you were trying to focus some more when suddenly you felt someone kicked you from behind, making you fall forward and groaned loudly, the crowd creating space in the middle and stared of what had just happened.

"Well, well, well. Let's have a look here," a grown male spoke as he kept on towering you.

You panted heavily, looking upwards to who's speaking before you and was surprised to see your father smiled down at you, your eyes widened at this, breaths hitching; he wore the same uniform as you and wore the number of '101' on his jacket.

You backed away quickly. "D- Dad..." you whispered, feeling yourself trembling under his sharp gaze.

"D- Dad," he mocked while approaching you. He laughed loudly and crouched in front of you. His smile flattening soon. Your heart hammering loudly behind your chest and your tongue began to dry. His right hand quickly grabbed amount of your hair and gripped it tightly, earning a loud cry from you. "Turns out you aren't dead," he smirked widely. Without any hesitation, he punched your jaw, sending you backwards before landing a kick on your stomach, hard.

You coughed out a few drop of blood, using your tongue, you could taste iron from your splitted lip from his punch earlier; you looled at your father who had his back turned as he laughed like a maniac in the middle of the crowd, the crowd wasn't doing anything either and they kept on watching nervously.

Your dad turned around and glared daggers at you, scowling. "Daughter of a bastard. Why can't you just be gone out of my life for good?" he grumbled, grabbing your hair tightly once more.

Your hands grabbed his wrist, crying out whenever he pulled the strands of your hair painfully, your dad raised a fist, ready to blow it on your bruised jaw once more, but only, it never came; and instead, your body was pushed away from your dad's hold and returned back to another one gripping your collar.

"Where's my money?" the unknown male in front of you screamed at your face. "Return my money at once!" he yelled again.

You cracked your eyes open, the male's face was super close to yours as your eyes immediately met his natural dark brown eyes, all you could make out was his hair is super curly in a shaped of a rose, his size was nothing compared to yours and his number was '456', the last person in the room.