𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉

Lion burst out the crazy warehouse, panted rather lightly, Steven who had climbed Lion looked around for any sign of you it Spinel, his eyebrows furrowed, his teeth gritted in frustration; his fist gripped slightly on Lion's fur, made Lion purred a bit, Steven's head turned when Mayor Nanefua called him out.

"Oh, Steven, some stragglers are missing from the shelters!" Mayor Nanefua informed, still clenching her board in hands.

Steven looked down to the mayor, eyebrows furrowed again. "Did you see a pink jacket girl or pink Gem run by?"

Mayor Nanefua answered by pointing to a direction, Steven looked ahead to where it headed, head aching when he found out that it was his home she was pointing at, Steven didn't thank the mayor and just left in worry, you were there, and Spinel in the same place as you; Spinel could possibly turn back to her normal form by now and she could hurt you while he was still on the way to his house; Steven bit his lips in worried, clenching his hands to Lion's fur.

Lion stepped on the ocean, not sinking nor drowning, Lion continued to run across the sea and to Steven's house by using a short cut; Steven who was the rider, looked at his home, it was full with pink acid glows, the huge injector was stuck on his favourite field, Steven felt like crying, but he just... can't.

Steven clenched his shirt, right where his Gem would be, Steven's eyes were dry as in the desert, he really wanted to let out some cries, but for your sake to not wanting you to worry about him, he didn't cry, just clenching desperately on his shirt.

"Just this morning, everything was perfect. Why did everything have to change?" Steven desperately asked, even though he knows that he wouldn't get the answers. Slowly, his mind drifted to you. Your pretty doll face, uninjured, beautiful pair of rosy lips smiling nonstop. He felt his cheeks blushed in the worst moment he was having. "I want my happily ever after back..." Steven whimpered.

As Steven and Lion arrived at his Beach House, Steven instantly climbed down Lion, started at his wrecked house, Steven sighed in relief when he heard some of your voices echoing the empty house.

"That must be (Y/N). Thank God she's safe" Steven smiled. Steven turned to Lion, patting him rather softly. "Go find Connie, we need all hands on deck"

Lion roared, creating a pink glowing portal that he rarely used, Lion jumped in with ease, disappearing after the portal was closed; Steven looked back at his house, gulping on what's going to hit him, he nervously climbed his own stairs, gripping on the rails tightly.

Steven then arrived at his Conservatory, peeking through the doors, he saw Spinel kneeled down on the warp, crying her heart out on it while you rubbed her back softly, whisper concerns and good things to her which technically calmed her down, just like whenever Steven was mad, angry, or nervous; that's the part that Steven knew he was head over heels for you.

Steven entered the Conservatory, his eyebrows saddened at the sight of Spinel crying, he cleared his throat which caught your attention.

"(Y/N)? Spinel? What's wrong?" Steven asked.

Spinel instantly turned around and met Steven's gazes, Steven flinched at the sight of Spinel mourning, her frown was clearly deep and her huge goofy eyes were full with tears; you looked at Spinel, clearly ain't liking to look at Spinel's crying, you took Spinel's hand in yours, squeezing her squishy hand.

Steven hesitantly approached you two, not really knowing what to do, he just smiled nervously at the pink Gem.

"I just... started getting these feelings flooding back to me...!" Spinel sobbed, you used your unused hand and rubbed Spinel's back in comfort.