𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ

"Welcome to the Funland, where anything is fun and enjoyable!"

Steven announced loudly at the front gate of Funland, making you flinched but soon recovered since he was basically too excited.

You looked around you to found that a lot of people and other weird looking monsters were laughing and joking around with their friends, making you had a small grin formed on your lips.

A lot of toys and rides you had never seen was right in front of your sparkle diamond eyes.

You felt a rush of an excitement through your veins, it was actually your first time to ever go to a amusement park since your dad was very strict about everything around your surroundings.

You then looked at Steven who was still grinning widely at you, making you closed your eyes and grin with him.

"C-Can I...?" you asked awkwardly.

Steven was a bit confused by what you had asked but then he understood that you wanted to enter the place and explore.

With a happy smile, Steven nodded and grabbed your hand once again before dragging you to the nearest game set.

As you first stepped into the Funland, you were amazed by the view.

A lot of toys and playable games were everywhere, humans and monsters were having a friendly conversation, and smiling kids made the whole Funland grew more brighter.

Tears of joy was formed into both of your eyelids when looking to those happy children with their friends, you didn't them to ended up to be like you, so pathetic and weak, never could protest your own abusive father.

Steven who was still had the same grin looked backwards, looking at you who were crying your pure and salty tears out, making his grin slowly turned to a frown and his happy steps began to slowed down and eventually came to a stop.

He stared at your crying form, letting your hand go in the process.

You used the shirt Steven gave you while you were asleep, a pink shirt with a huge star in the middle of it and the old jeans was reached to your thighs, to wipe of your happy tears.

Well, for Steven, he thought that was sad tears and he didn't want to force you around.

"H-Hey, we don't have to do this if you don't want to. It's fine. Maybe you could stay at my house first o-or maybe I could take you to a tour. We really didn't have to do this if you don't want-"

"Steven. I'm fine. I'm just so happy that I finally can be free, outside with the world. I can finally see a new perspective of the world" you said, stopping Steven from his ling blabbering just now.

You grinned larger than your smile before and tugged a piece of your hair behind of your ear shyly.

You never had spoke that many words with Steven, making you shy completely.

"You sure don't talk much, huh?" Steven asked politely.

You blushed a little, maybe you had talked too much.

"I-I'm sorry if I spoke too much. I-I didn't mean to-" you said shakily, tears were on the edge of your eyes.

"No! It's totally fine! You really had a sweet and soft voice. I just really liked to hear more of your voice" Steven said.

You blushed furiously at what he had just said to you, he actually liked you as a friend, and you wish that this happy moment could last forever.

"Sorry for freaking you out, but I really do like your voice. If I could, I wanted to always hear them. So, no need to be sad or cry over it okay?" Steven smiled softly at you while wiping your tears away with his thumb.