𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ

Extra long and spicy chapter ahead!!! Enjoy!!!

Tit... Tit... Tit... Tit-

The alarm clock rang per usual at exactly of 6 am, waking up Steven who was sleeping soundly as he reached up his palm and clicked the button on top of his alarm clock tiredly.

Steven forced himself to sit on his bed, eyes blinking at the sunrise as he tried to keep his yawn to low, an eye swells with a tear as he rubbed his eyes tiredly, puffing his cheeks as he looked around his room like an idiot once again.

Steven huffed, his back was aching badly from the weird position he slept, he remembered cuddling with you before sleeping but he didn't know why his back was aching so bad; sitting up straight, he looked down at you who's still sleeping and snoring softly, made Steven formed a warm smile as he brushed the hair that was on your face to the side, earning a soft whine of the missing warmth.

Steven felt bad since you've been working extra hard yesterday, he saw the line went very long and he wondered what's new on it, but he loved it when he saw you smile politely at the customers and repeating your moto; but yet again, he didn't know why you were working, you never tell him and when he did ask, you began to stutter and tried to change the subject; he considered it was something personal so he didn't ask further.

He brushed his thumb softly on your eye bags, frowning a bit as he seeing your ached body shifted uncomfortably on the bed, shifting here and there to get a spot where you could sleep comfortably.

Steven carried you and turned you over -from you sleeping on your chest to sleeping on your back- and planted a soft kiss on your forehead, earning a sleepy smile from you.

Steven smile and got up on his feet, huffing in confidence and nod firmly to himself. "All right, Little Homeschool. What's on the docket for today?" he asked himself, stretching as he signed in relief. Steven smiled to himself, nodding once again. "You can do it!" Steven cheered to himself lowly, slowly marched towards his bathroom with clean clothes he had set on his nightstand.

Steven entered the bathroom and began to do his morning routine, brushing his teeth and clean his face, showering before that and changed his pyjamas into more appropriate clothes; he looked at himself on the mirror, smiling firmly as he reassured that the day will be great.

Steven walked out from the bathroom, softly putting the dirty clothes in the basket that was near his bathroom and continued his journey, he picked up his bottle and began to fill it with filtered water, humming ever so slightly.

Out of nowhere, Amethyst came into the scene as she had her eyes turned into freshly cooked eggs, she then stood beside Steven, trying to make a fool of herself so that Steven would smile.

"You really gonna skip the most egg-ssential meal of the day?" Amethyst asked, pointing her fingers towards the eggs on her eyes, smiling goofily.

Steven who was unsafe by Amethyst's appearance shrugged his shoulders. "Of course not. I've got all my morning nutrients in this protein shake." Steven replied, shaking his full bottle as proof.

Amethyst watched Steven walked away, frowning, she poked yolk to leak as it presented that Amethyst was crying. "Dude, you're making me sad." Amethyst said, frowning jokingly.

Steven passed by Garnet, packing up his stuff inside of his bag before slinging it across his shoulders, casually walked pass Garnet but paused his walk when Garnet called.

"Steven. I packed everything you're gonna need for today in your cheeseburger backpack." Garnet cooed, tilting the bag to its sides childishly.

Steven looked at the cheeseburger backpack before shaking his head, holding his bag that he was using firmly, patting it. "Uh, I don't really use that anymore. Besides, I packed my own bag." Steven said, patting his bag to prove his point.