𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍

^^your song^^

But my voice wasn't that great, haha. Just wanted to make a song for you guys. It is super duper cringy. I created this song to make it easier for you guys to imagine the song. Enjoy!

Edit: This is a cover from @That_one_rvb_reader of my song before I replaced it. Seriously, this one is better than the original one. I love her so much! Also, go subscribe to her channel! She made a bunch of animations and they are very neat! Her channel - agent taylor from project EVERYTHING.

Your head was hung down, covered your vision from looking at the worried Pearl through your hair.

Your eyes were spilling more tears as you were caught and hurt at the same time, your fists were tightly gripped on your pajamas and your hair was a mess.

Pearl came and approached you slowly, handing out her hand and pat your head gently.

You slowly looked up to her and met your teary eyes upon her blue neon ones.

She was smiling, just smiled, and those smile held hope and cares for you to be someone better and stronger than you are now.

It was like the smile tried to tell you that everything is fine, everything is okay, you just need to be calm and face them like a real woman would.

Her smile held a lot of meaning at once, as if it was trying to comfort you.

It felt nice tho, to have finally someone care for you, you really felt like home for once.

Your eyes began to tear up once again, as your lips were shut tightly.

Pearl rub your back as comfort, as you let out all of your emotions here and there.

You wiped your waterfall of tears with Steven's pajamas which you made sure to take it to dobi aftet that, hiccups even.

"P-Pearl. I wanted to talk to you. About me" you looked at her in teary eyes, Pearl just watched you before nodding in agreement.

Pearl with ease carried you downstairs, bridal style, and set you down on the comfy sofa before taking a glass of water for you to clear your sore throat.

She returned back with a fresh glass of sky water and gave it to you, which you gratefully took it and thanked her in a slow tone.

You drank all of the liquids that contained in the glass as your throat slowly began to feel refreshed.

Once you were done drinking, you put the glass down onto the coffee table i. front of you and smiled tiredly but at the same time softly at Pearl as another thanks from you.

Pearl had a small tint of blue on her cheeks, but due to the darkness, you couldn't see that well.

At the awkward silence, she cleared her throat as her eyes travelled to the interesting empty kitchen wall.

"So um... You going to start?" Pearl asked, looking back at you.

You giggled before sitting comfortably with both of your hands on your laps, starting to feel embarrase and shy in a way of speaking to the gem that you're not even close to.

"Um... I..." you shyly spoke, peeking on your side to look at her reaction.

Your fists tightened on your laps as your saliva suddenly became solid, making it hard for you to swallow them.

"There,
Was a hard time to be me,
There,
I don't know what it meant to be free,
There,
I was an only child,
Yet,
She was the one who got take away"