Lisa - Goodbye

when i reviewed if which ship got the most likes after my major hiatus since 2018 or smth, the ship that got the most likes was kunsa and im really happy that you guys actually enjoyed them and your comments made my day when i published that, ily'all! ❤️

this is prolly gonna be the cringiest chapter i have ever made, im sorry in advance.

PLEASE, read the author's note at the end of the oneshot.

-

[ imagine that all of the boys that was shipped for lisa in this book was here ]

"lisa! where are you going?" sehun immediately pulled back lisa before she can even go any further.

"sehun let go of her, it's her choice not ours." lisa looked up at chanyeol and smiled at him.

"thank you chanyeol."

"but—"

"no buts sehun, it's not our choice if she wants to leave or stay with us."

the other boys nodded their heads and smiled sadly at lisa, "goodluck lisa!"

lisa smiled sadly at them as sehun slowly let go of her forearm, "but lisa, who do you really choose between us?"

that made lisa's heart drop as saw their anticipating faces.

"I—," she looked around her and smiled sadly to all of them.

"hi babe!"

they all turned around, same goes with lisa, to the direction where that voice came from.

jackson faced lisa with confusion in his face, "babe?"

lisa bit her bottom lip as jennie walked towards lisa and kissed her cheek.

all of the boys gasped and some of them cheered.

chanyeol covered his mouth with his fist and a chuckle left his mouth, "lisa, you didnt tell us you and jennie was together."

lisa looked down, "i didnt want to hurt you guys."

the boys shook their heads, "you didnt lisa, maybe we did have false hopes but we're glad you didnt choose between us."

laughter filled the room, with lisa and jennie.

-

a/n:
okay, first and foremost, i really wanna thank you guys for keeping up with me especially after my major hiatus back then. you guys really made my days with your votes and comments ❤️

but this book's time has come, im going to end this book here as: • i didnt have much more ideas to come up with; • i dont ship idols anymore; • i am so tired nowadays; • and i dont have much time to keep this book going. other than those reasons, i have my personal reasons too.

im really sorry guys for this bad decision i came up with but i dont wanna keep you guys waiting especially to those that requested some ideas and requests of the ships that i didnt get to continue and also to even start writing about.

specifically im so sorry:
ciararoofab
Soffi301
blinkxarmy123
HyunIllusions
@/unknownwritings89

generally, im so sorry to my readers that actually kept up with me.

thank you guys for your support for this book! ily'all! ❤️