YoonLice - Her

Since YoonLice won, I will make this chapter for you guys.

-

"Everybody put your hands up!" The theif shouted as he pointed the gun in every person in the bank.

The hostages raised their hands and watched as the theives go towards the counter and forced the guy in the counter to give them the money.

'Pfft, useless people.' Lisa thought. She's about to pull out her silencer when suddenly a guy walked forwards and confronted the theives, confidently.

"Stop!" He shouted making the theives look at him and smirk.

One of the theives raised their hands and punched him making him fall flat to the floor, clenching his nose.

The theives shook their head and continued what their doing.

Due to panic, the people run out the bank leaving Lisa, the theives, the guy that is laying down in the floor, and the guy in the counter.

Lisa pulled out her gun and kicked both of the theives.

The theives fell to the knees but Lisa stomped on their back making them fall completely on the floor.

Lisa got one of the theives, head-locked him and pointed the gun on his head.

"Get out!" Lisa commanded the remaining guys in the bank. The said guys hurriedly went out the bank.

Lisa noticed the guy underneath her foot sitting up and in reflex, she stomped his back harder than before.

"Dang it! What are you guys doing?! Go call the police!" Lisa shouted as she noticed the guys standing behind her, watching her.

The guy in the counter earlier hurriedly pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"There are theives in a bank!

Yes!

You're asking where?

Ugh, just track me dang it!"

He ended the call.

"They'll be here in 5 minutes."

"Yeah yeah." Lisa answered and got a rope.

She tied the theives and blew her bangs.

"I'm out." Lisa walked out the bank and saw a crowd.

She walked towards it and saw the guy that confronted the theives, with crowd around him.

"You're so cool!"

"I know right, that is so rare!"

"Yas, he confronted the theives without hesitation."

"Excuse me, excuse me." Someone said. They looked behind them and saw some reporters with microphone and a camera.

"What came up to your mind to confront the theives?"

"Uhhh."

Lisa rolled her eyes and turned around.

She was about to walk away when suddenly a hand landed in her shoulder.

She turned around and saw the guy in the counter smiling at him.

"Thank you for saving us." He bowed his head and smiled at her.

Lisa's eyes widened, this is the first time someone thanked her for saving them for her whole life.

Because if she save someone, the one she saved would think its not her and someone else.

She blushed and nodded.

"No problem."

"What's your name?"

"Lisa, how bout' you?"

"I'm Yoongi." He smiled making his eyes turn into crescent.

-

There ya'll go, hope you liked this.