JaeLice - Avoid

It's been awhile since I updated this book. And since, almost everyone is requesting for JaeLice, so here goes nothing...

-

"Jaehyun, look." Jaehyun looked at his friend and followed where his finger is pointing at.

Only to find out, four girls, walking like a group of goddesses in the canteen of their school.

"Look, it's Lisa~" Jaehyun rolled his eyes once he heard the hint of playfulness in his friend's voice.

He groaned when his friend keep nudging him, "Stop it, Ten."

Jaehyun looked down at his food once again.

But he cant stop looking at his crush, Lisa.

"Ayieee Jaehyun and Lisa sitting in a tree, F.U.C---" Ten started to sing out loud making Jaehyun cover his mouth before anyone can hear him.

But sadly, everyone heard him.

As they stopped what they are doing, stopped eating, talking, anything.

All eyes on them as they are bickering.

Jaehyun looked around and his eyes stopped in a certain person's eyes.

Lisa smiled awkwardly making Jaehyun return it.

"Anyway!" Everyone snapped out of the awkward atmosphere and went back to what they are doing.

Jaehyun removed his hand away from Ten's mouth making Ten act like his vomiting.

Jaehyun put his head down but his eye is peeking behind his bangs to watch Lisa slowly look away and continue talking with her friends.

He scooped the last bite of his spaghetti and put it inside his mouth.

The creak of a chair echoed inside the canteen making them divert their attention to a blond-haired girl, who is fixing her hair and walking out of the canteen.

But before she completely went out the canteen door, she looked back at Jaehyun and gestured him to follow her.

Jaehyun's eyes lit up and his heart starting to beat faster than ever.

He stood up not minding to tell Ten since he's too busy eating his bucket of fries.

He walked out the door and looked left and right to find Lisa.

And there he saw a blond girl, leaning against the wall, and using her phone.

He walked towards her and waved his hand lightly.

"Hey." Lisa looked up and smiled weakly, "hey."

"So... Why did you call me?" Lisa stood up straight.

"It's been awhile since we talked... alone." Yep, they were childhood friends but later on, avoided each other for no reason.

"What can I say, you started avoiding me." Jaehyun rolled his eyes, but later on it widened when he realized what he just blurted out.

He immediately looked at Lisa to see her look down at her shoes with her tongue poking her cheeks.

"Yeah you're right." Lisa muttered and chuckled bitterly.

Jaehyun's face softened and held both of Lisa's hands.

"I-I didnt mean to say that, it just came out. I understand why you started avoiding me. Sorry for liking you, I just cant help it." Jaehyun looked away, avoiding Lisa's stares.

Lisa cupped his cheeks, making him to look at her, "liking me is not the problem, i'm just finding the perfect time to confess." Jaehyun looked at Lisa's eyes, and his cheeks turned red.

He pulled away from her touch and covered his face, "now that's embarassing."

"Dont be, Jaehyun I like you."