HopeLis - Fallin

requested by: NunchuckFather

just a work of fiction

"lisa."

her senses came back as she saw hoseok kneeling in front of her and snapped his fingers loudly.

lisa blinked a lot as she smiled sweetly at him, "h-hi babe, was i dozing off again?"

hoseok nodded as he smiled sadly at her, "yes you did, what's wrong? you keep dozing off to nowhere nowadays."

concern and worry are very evident in his voice as he cupped her cheeks.

lisa returned his question with a small smile as she held hoseok's hands and kissed his palm, "im okay babe, im just really tired because of work. i just need a daily dose of you so i can say that all is well."

hoseok's cheeks immediately turned red at her remark making lisa chuckle at his reaction.

"but we all know that we're too busy at our careers, especially that our company kept growing and i got promoted too," a pout was seen in his face. lisa pecked his lips and smiled at his cuteness.

"that's okay, we may never know if we have more free time soon." hoseok's pout turned to a bright smile as he held lisa closer to him.

"i love you, lalisa manoban."

"i love you too."

-

a few weeks passed by, both of them got really busy with their own lives.

lisa also have a full time job at the hospital as many incidents and patients came.

hoseok, who's really busy with the clothing brand he's working for, got promoted once again as the company became a big time brand.

despite all of their busy schedules, they didn't forget making sure that they're both okay and still happy.

but there's this one particular moment where that one night, where they're supposed to meet up, she didnt show up.

it was their free time, no jobs at all.

lisa's last message to him was,

"im on my way."

but that broke hoseok's heart as she was nowhere to be found. no sign of her anywhere.

he came home heartbroken as he tried to forget about it by sleeping.

which was not a good idea either.

"news breaking:

a girl was found dead in the ##### street earlier this day. there was a knife in front of her and stab in her stomach. she was declared dead on arrival as the witness said that the murder was acted last night. the murderer was still not found as the police officers are still investigating...

"lisa." hoseok whispered to himself as his heart dropped.

as long as he heard the news, he fell on his knees.

he got a handful of his hair as tears kept flowing from his eyes.

"no no no no, this cant be."

-

sobs and mourns are can be heard in the room as hoseok proceeds in front of the coffin.

there he saw, lisa, looking so peaceful like she never had problems in her life.

he dropped the flower in her coffin along with his tears flowing from his eyes.

his girl is so sweet, beautiful as a flower.

she was a fallin flower.

-

stream fallin flower and stan seventeen hehe.

guess where the death was inspired from?
clue: pancreas

btw, oMg i cant believe i updated 2 times a day, anyways, good morning to all of my fellow filipino heh.