LisMin - Am I the best?

© to Geon_Sohrin

This chapter may trigger someone because of some insult but please dont take this seriously and dont hate on Jimin, this is a work of fiction so please understand.

-

Jimin collapsed in his knees as he looked at his reflection in the mirror of their dance studio.

He wiped his sweat off his forehead and gulped.

He shook his head and reached for his water bottle.

He opened the cup of it and drunk it whole in one go without leaving a single drop of water.

He flinched when the dance studio's door suddenly slammed open revealing the other two members of the dancer line, Jungkook and Hoseok.

They looked at him and sighed.

"Aren't you already tired? By just looking at you we can see how exhausted you already are." Hoseok stated with a hint of concern in his voice.

Jimin clenched his hands making him tighten his grip on his water bottle.

"I won't stop until I beat that rookie girl." Jimin said and kept his water bottle inside his duffle bag.

He became this very hard-working since Blackpink debuted, and their maknae, Lisa, beated his reputation as the best dancer in the Kpop industry.

"You mean Lisa of Blackpink?" Jungkook asked but in a dreamy way.

Jimin looked at Jungkook in disgust.

"Even hearing her name disgusts me." Jimin fakely shivers and looked back at the mirror, "And don't tell me you like her." Jimin added as he noticed Jungkook's reaction when he said his insult for Lisa.

Jungkook's gaze darkened as he glared at Jimin.

"And what if I do?"

"Woah woah woah, we ain't fighting here right now. Aren't we supposed to practice for our upcoming collaboration?" Hoseok went between Jungkook and Jimin before they can even start a fight.

Jungkook and Jimin looked at Hoseok with confusion written in their face.

"What collab?" Jimin asked as he stepped back, away from Jungkook.

"Didn't Bang Pd-nim tell you about it?" Jungkook and Jimin shook their head in unison.

Hoseok sighed, "Were doing a collaboration with Blackpink Lisa." Both Jungkook and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Yes!/Why?!" They both said at the same time.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Why her though? There's Red Velvet Seulgi or Twice's Momo, but why her?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

Hoseok shook his head and shrugged, "I dont know too, but sajangnim said that let's just bear with it, he didn't even tell me the reason why." Hoseok explained.

"And she will go here 30 minutes from now." Hoseok smirked at Jimin and Jungkook's reaction.

Jimin ruffled his hair.

While Jungkook went closer to the mirror and fixed his hair.

Seconds turned into minutes.

Minutes turned into moments.

-knock- -knock-

They flinched when they heard a loud knock coming from the door.

Hoseok and Jungkook went to the door and pointed at each other if who will open the door. And there's Jimin, who's sitting on the couch, not giving any attention of the chaos building between the other two.

And he nearly laughed when he saw Hoseok and Jungkook jump in their place when Lisa suddenly opened the door.

They looked at Lisa with wide eyes.

Lisa noticed this so she purposely cleared her throat making Hoseok and Jungkook come back to the real world.

Jimin chuckled bitterly, watching them act like that because of her pisses him off.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims." Lisa bowed 90°.

Jungkook and Hoseok nodded and returned the greeting.

Jimin watched as Jungkook look at Lisa as if he was day-dreaming about her.

Hoseok chuckled and led her way in.

Lisa looked around. But her eyes saw someone who is watching her intently.

She looked away and cleared her throat.

"So Hoseok-sunbaenim, what are we going to dance?" Lisa asked, looking at Hoseok with a smile in her face.

Hoseok looked at her for split second. He immediately looked away with a blush in his cheeks.

"W-Well Yg sajangnim told me to tell you guys that were going to dance to 24 Magic and In the Name of Love, and as expected Bang-Pd nim agreed so let's practice now." Hoseok instructed making Jimin walk towards their direction and nodded.

Later on, their Dance Instructor went inside the studio.

~

"Oh shoot, I forgot my wallet, go ahead of me and go to the van, Ill be right there." Jimin said and hurriedly ran inside the dance studio once again, not letting the others reply to him.

And yes, even though its their company's dance studio, he still panics when he left his wallet since he have important things there.

He was about to go inside when he heard a loud music playing inside.

'Oh yeah, she's still here.' Jimin rolled his eyes and cooly went inside the dance studio.

Lisa looked at Jimin, wide-eyed.

Jimin went to the couch and found his wallet.

He opened it and checked if his things inside is complete.

He sighed in relief and stuffed it inside his back pocket.

He was about to go out the studio when he suddenly heard Lisa's voice making him stop walking.

"Thank you sunbaenim." He looked at Lisa's reflection in the mirror and saw her bowing down.

"Thank you for motivating me and inspiring me." Lisa continued. Jimin is still not turning around.

Lisa sighed, "If its not because of you I wont be here, in a place where my dream came true, becoming an idol and meeting my long time idol." Lisa smiled.

Jimin's face softens. He slowly turned around and saw Lisa smiling at him.

"My mother was a fan of your group since you debuted, at first I despise you guys," Lisa took a deep breath and continued, "but later on I realized why mom loves your group. And that's when I met you, your dance skills left me star-strucked and it inspired me to work harder in my dancing skills so I can be a Kpop idol and meet you and now... It came true." Lisa said, fighting her tears to not fall down.

But it failed her.

As soon as Jimin saw her tears falling down, he felt a sting in his heart that made him walk towards her.

"No no, Im okay." Her tears rolled down her cheeks. She wiped it away and while chuckling lightly.

"This is just tears of joy." Lisa said and looked at Jimin.

There she saw him staring at her.

But there's only one feeling Jimin feels right now; Guilt, and it's eating his pride.

Jimin blinked a few times.

He was about to say something but he was cut off when his phone started to ring.

He looked at it and sighed, "Im sorry." He apologized and run out of the door with a hint of blush in his cheeks.

Lisa sighed and nodded, 'I think he still hates me.'

Jimin sighed as he went inside the van, 'I think I should give her a chance.'