TaeLice - Cat

from now on, ill mostly use third person pov

-

lisa was walking in an alley so that she can go to her apartment. she looked around and whistles.

meow~

she stopped and looked around her. she can't see the source of that sound and just shrugs.

when she's almost at the end of the alley, she abruptly stopped walking as she saw a cat standing infront of her.

meow~

she kneeled down and pets the cat, "awww~" she pats it's head and stood up straight.

she walked away from the cat and saw it following her.

she picked it up and scrunches her nose, "im going to keep you now." the cat shook it's head and jumped down from lisa's arms.

lisa hissed as she felt the sting from the scratch that the cat gave her.

she sighed and walked towards her apartment. as she reached her room, she was about to open it but she saw the cat once again.

but not infront of her, but infront of the room beside hers.

she scratched her head as the cat keep meowing loudly.

she flinched as the door opens and she saw an very old man open it and lets the cat in.

but before the cat walk in, it looked at her first.

she raised her eyebrow and walked in her room.

in the middle of the night, lisa cant sleep properly she felt the room beside her rumble and two guys talking.

"when i die, go make her your new master." - old man talking

"yes master, ill do it and take good care of her in the future." - a young man talking

"good job taehyung." - the old man said and it became silent.

lisa didnt mind it and slept at peace.

when lisa woke up, a news reached her.

the old man living beside her died.

she felt sad as the old man was always nice to her.

she prepared for her school and opened the door.

to see the old man's cat sitting infront of her door.

she tilted her head to the side and picked it up, "im sorry your owner died." she said making the cat slightly nod.

she widens her eyes and places the cat at the floor, "can you understand me?"

the cat nodded once more and lisa covered her mouth.

the cat went inside her room as lisa stayed by the door processing what just happened.

but she snapped back to reality as she saw lights glowing behind her.

she turned around and saw a handsome guy infront of her, about her age, lisa walked inside her room confused and closed the door.

"who are you? why are you here?" lisa asked and the guy sat on her sofa and smirked.

"im taehyung and im your cat." lisa gasped and backed away.

"if you're my cat, why are you a human right now?" lisa asked as she covered her mouth.

taehyung chuckled and walked towards lisa.

lisa kept backing away and stopped as she felt the door hit her back. lisa's breath hitched as he leaned in towards her ear and whispers,

"ill explain to you later...master."