LisWon - Hurry

requested by: ZaskiaOktaRamadhani

"hurry! they're catching up!"

wonho pressed hard on his controller as lisa shook him hard and aggressively.

the 19 year old lisa kept shaking the 23 year old wonho resulting for him to be annoyed by her and,

"look lisa! we lost!" wonho ruffled his hair in frustration as lisa just smiled at him cheekily and rested her chin in her palm.

"oops, i didnt mean to shake you that hard." a glare was all she recieved from him as he stood up and threw the controller to the couch.

lisa flinched by that sudden action he made and looked up at him, "hey look im so sorry."

as wonho walked away from her she immediately caught his wrist and made him turn around to look at her.

"what?"

"i said im sorry."

that made wonho raise an eyebrow at her and yank her hand away from his wrist.

by that action of his, lisa's heart sunk.

"you're getting on my nerves lisa," his jaw clenched as he looked away from her, "since last month, it just triggered me tonight."

tears are starting to form in lisa's eyes as wonho's eyes met hers.

"you and hyungwon started to get close with each other, resulting for you to leave me all alone, you're basically spending more time with him than me. this hangout was the latest hangout we had before you and him become closer and— and i cant take it anymore."

lisa's forehead creased and her eyebrows knit by wonho's sudden confession, "me and hyungwon are just close friends, whats wrong with that?"

her eyes lit up as wonho looked awag from her and noticed a tint of red in his cheeks, "wait, are you actually jealous?"

she stopped herself from laughing as she covered her mouth.

wonho faced her and started to walk closer towards her.

as she's already pinned on the wall, he smirked.

"what if i say yes," he leaned closer to her ears, "coz i love you, lalisa manoban."

fits of laughter filled the getaway car as they hurriedly left the bank.

just like in the console, wonho gripped the stirring wheel in the car and stepped on the gas to speed up the car.

lisa kept looking back from the car and kissed wonho's cheek.

that made wonho shocked resulting for him to soften his grip in the stirring wheel and his foot on the gas.

lisa chuckled at his reaction and shook him hard as she once again looked behind them, seeing the police car almost nearing them.

"hurry! they're catching up!"

-

a v short filler, im so sorry :-(