TaeLice - Childish

Lisa's behaviour is not meant to be hated or laugh at, this is a work of fiction so please understand.

-

"Taetae look!" Lisa shouted and dragged her boyfriend towards the store of stuff toys.

"Aww not again." Taehyung groaned as Lisa pointed at a big...

"Look it's a big unicorn!" Lisa shouted as she clung into Taehyung's arms.

"Told ya that unicorns are real." Taehyung forced a smile at what Lisa said.

Even though she's childish, he still love her.

"Taetae." Taehyung looked down at Lisa who's giving him a puppy eyes. Taehyung started to shake his head.

"Nope were not buying that, you already have a bunch of them, you even have bunny ones!" Taehyung exclaimed, "At least, bunnies are real." Taehyung muttered under his breath as he sighed.

"Awww but... But..." Lisa let go of Taehyung's arms and covered her face.

"No, you ain't crying." Taehyung said as he glared at Lisa.

"But I want that!" Lisa stomped her right foot, tears falling down her cheeks, as she pointed at the big unicorn. Taehyung looked at Lisa's desperate figure and he finally gave in.

"Ugh, fine, but this is the last one, I swear, if you forced me to buy another one, Ill leave you there." Taehyung said.

Lisa grinned widely and wiped her tears away.

"Okay!" Lisa exclaimed and run towards the shop, leaving Taehyung behind.

Taehyung shook his head and followed her.

Once he went inside, he saw Lisa gawking over the stuffed toys which is, of course, unicorns.

"Choose wisely Lisa, this is the last time I will buy you a freaking unicorn." Taehyung said. Lisa looked back at him and glared.

"Then I will earn money by my own." Lisa said as she smirk.

"As if you can earn money." Taehyung mocked her. Lisa sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah you're right." Lisa dramatically got a stuffed unicorn and gave it to him.

Taehyung looked at it and looked back at Lisa.

"Are you sure you want this?" Taehyung asked, pointing at the toy.

Lisa's eyes lit up, "Yes! Because it have glitters, it is big, it has a horn that I can eat, and---" Lisa didn't even finished her sentence when Taehyung interrupted.

"Wait wait wait, hol' up, you can't eat this toy's horn, it is not a food!" Taehyung exclaimed. After he finished his sentence, he started to massage his temple.

"Why? Does all the things you put in your mouth are only food? I think no." Lisa shook her head.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he blushed.

"Where did you learn that?" Taehyung asked, glaring at her.

"Umm I dont know, but that is the only question that is stuck in my mind. Can you answer it for me, please." Lisa clasped her hands together and gave Taehyung a puppy eyes.

Taehyung looked away still blushing, "Enough of that, let's buy this toy of yours." Taehyung turned around, walking towards the counter.

Lisa giggled and followed Taehyung.

She waited along with him.

But something popped in Lisa's mind.

She leaned closer to Taehyung's ears and whispered something.

Taehyung widened his eyes and looked at Lisa with a blush in his cheeks.

What Lisa whispered made him say, "WTF?!"

Lisa giggled and shrugged.

"Then If I can't eat the unicorn's horn, can I eat yours?"

Lisa giggled at what she just asked.

-

Oh gosh, I can not, I dont know what came into my mind to write this HAHAHAHAHA.