HopeLice - Baby

"Lisaaaa~" Lisa turned around as she heard her best friend's voice call her name.

"Hobiiiii!" Lisa run towards Hoseok who coincidently run towards her too.

Hoseok pulled Lisa into his arms for a hug which Lisa returned immediately.

"I miss you." Hoseok whispered to Lisa, she nodded in response.

Hoseok and Lisa got seperated when Hoseok's parents decided to leave the town because of some business matters. And when Hoseok decided to go home, there's just one person who motivated him to go back to his hometown, Lisa.

They pulled away from the hug and Hoseok kissed the tip of Lisa's nose.

Well it is normal for them both since they are childhood friends and they don't mind doing those kind of skinships.

"Let's meet up later, I have something to tell you." Hoseok stated and held Lisa's hand.

"Why cant you just tell me now?" Lisa rolled her eyes at him making Hoseok giggle.

"Because I don't want to."

"Fine, Where? What time?" Hoseok chuckled because of the questions Lisa keep asking him.

"The usual café we used to go to when we were still in middle school and at 3:00 sharp." Lisa nodded and faced Hoseok.

"Then where are you going to go now?"

"To my new apartment and unpack all the things I brought home." Hoseok explained and Lisa nodded understandingly.

"Preview for what i'm going to tell you later: I like you." After that one sentence, Hoseok run away from Lisa who just stood there frozen.

I like you. I like you. I like you.

Blood started to rush over Lisa's cheeks when that phrase keep repeating in her mind.

She put the thought aside not taking it seriously.

"Baby." Hoseok called someone once he arrived at his apartment.

The girl turned around and her eyes widened in happiness.

"Welcome back!" He pulled her in for a hug and kissed the top of her head.

"I miss you." Hoseok nodded and pulled away from the hug.

They sat on his bed and started to talk about random things.

"So how's life here?" Hoseok started the conversation.

"Good but it's boring without you." She pouted. Hoseok giggled and pinched her puffed cheeks.

"Well at least i'm here now." Hoseok stated and stood up.

"Well let's clean this mess and go out later because I have something to tell you." The girl tilted her head to the side.

"Why cant you tell me here and now?"

"Because I dont want to."

"Fine, where? When?"

"Ill handle it." The girl nodded and they both started to unpack Hoseok's things.

Lisa sat on one of the booth in the café and waited for Hoseok to arrive.

She looked at her wristwatch and saw that it's already 3:01.

"Sorry i'm late." The sudden voice made Lisa to look up from her watch. There she saw Hoseok with messy hair and sweats that is covering his forehead.

"Nah it's okay, you're not that late anyway." Hoseok nodded and cleared his throat.

"I just want to tell you that---" Hoseok abruptly stopped talking and looked at Lisa with a nervous expression.

"That?" Lisa gestured him to continue. Hoseok sighed and looked at Lisa straight in the eyes.

"That I like you, what I mean by I like you is like I really really like you as a girlfriend." And that made Lisa speechless.

"I-I like you too." Lisa hesitated to answer at first but got no choice but to say it.

Hoseok released a deep breath and turned around when the bell at the door made a clinking sound.

"Baby!" Hoseok waved her over. The girl looked at Hoseok and smiled widely.

Hoseok looked at Lisa who is looking at him, confused.

"Baby? Seriously?" Lisa rolled her eyes and stood up.

Now it is Hoseok's turn to look at her with a confused look.

'What's wrong with baby?' Hoseok asked himself not getting what Lisa is pointing out.

"After all the confession, you'll call someone baby, is this a joke?" Lisa started to become pissed off.

Hoseok's mouth turned into the shape of 'o' and he suddenly chuckled.

Lisa glared at him, "why are you laughing?"

"So that's why you're mad, babe, don't worry she's not my girlfriend or whatever. She's my sister." Hoseok explained while giggling.

Lisa face frowned at the girl who just waved at her, "is her name really baby?" Hoseok and Baby nodded and giggled.

"Lisa meet my sister Baby, Baby meet my soon-to-be girlfriend, Lisa."