JaeLice - Notes

requested by: chaellax

" i really love your smile, please always show it."

lisa read.

it was a sticky note displayed in her locker's door. she removed it and shrugged, "someone might've mistaken my locker from someone else's."

-

" it was for you, miss lalisa manoban. i really do love your smile."

the same colored sticky note was found at her locker again.

she knit her eyebrows together and removed the sticky note.

as she looked around to see if someone's there with her in the hallway, there's no one.

-

" meeting you was the best part of my life."

"where's that from? ooh, lisa got a secret admirer." she immediately turned around and hid the sticky note from the person in front of her.

jaehyun.

"what's the point of hiding it from me if i already saw it." he just laughed at her which resulted for lisa to be pissed at him and just rolled her eyes at him.

"how dare you bombard my privacy."

he just smiled at her while she pouted. he shook his head and ruffled her hair, "that's cute."

"actually, the letters i get nowadays are cuter."

-

" it's good to know that you find my letters cute. jaehyun told me."

a blush was shown in lisa's cheeks as she read the letter.

how dare he!

lisa immediately searched for something in her locker and found her own sticky notes.

" i did not say that! dont believe him!"

-

" dont worry your secret's safe with me. i saw what happened to you in the chem lab haha!"

embarassment was all written in lisa's face as she walked out of the chem lab with frizzled hair.

"ahh so embarassing!"

but despite the embarassment she felt, she couldnt help but smile at the letter.

cute.

-

" you did great at your performance! i was looking forward to your performance ever since the program started."

it's already been weeks since she's been getting letters everyday in her locker.

without even noticing that she's always looking forward to see the notes at her locker.

"lisa! congrats on your performance!"

she turned around to see jaehyun with his other friends, taeyong and mark.

"yes! congrats to you lisa/noona." taeyong and mark greeted in unison.

lisa chuckled at them and bowed, "thank you for your support!"

"we gotta go now, we just wanted to stop by to greet you." they waved goodbyes at each other till then.

-

" i want to meet up with you, can i?"

that made lisa skip a heartbeat.

it's already been months till the last letter.

" i like you, lisa."

that was the last letter that was given to her before this meet up.

she fidgeted a little and biting her nails thinking whether to go or not.

but finally her desicion's made.

ill go.

-

" can we meet up at the rooftop after school hours?"

it's currently the last subject and lisa's have been having anxiety attacks because of the meet up thing.

"why did i agree to go? ahh lisa, what's wrong with you?"

as the bell rings, her heartbeat stopped.

shit shit shit.

her legs automatically carried her to the stairs going to the rooftop.

as she got a hold of the door knob going to the rooftop, she heaved a sigh and whispered to her breath, "here goes nothing."

and bright light hit her vision,

along with a figure standing at the middle of the rooftop.

-

"taeyong?"

the said figure turned around and it revealed the mentioned name, taeyong.

taeyong scratched his head and smiled at her, "h-hi lisa." lisa slowly approached taeyong and a smile slowly crept up to her face.

"a-are those letters from you?"

"y-yes."

little did she know, someone's watching them from the door with a bitter smile in his face.

that person, jaehyun, turned around and walked down the stairs, trying hard to control his emotions.

he's the one's writing those letters.

i love you lisa, but love also means sacrificing one's love for the other.

i feel so many regrets making that promise, im so sorry.

-

[edited]
the explaination would be in the comment section since i cant really fit the explaination in the storyline and forgot to include it also, im sorry!

aight, gotta yeet myself out some cliff or whateva.